Who's getting it?

Drifter

No, didn't Gary, I wasn't a fan of wall running before - I'll see what you FG guys make of it first

You don't have to wall run. It's an added feature to get from point A to B. Some of these routes are short cuts. But I don't think you need short cuts. If you enjoyed or at least like BO2. Then you would like this.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely did any wallrunning or even boost jumping in the beta. Unlike AW; those futuristic mechanics  in BO3 aren't forced on the user and you can just play it like a normal COD game. AW was designed primarily with vertical gameplay in mind with respect to the exo suits which I hated. Even the maps were centered around this which made the classic playlists play like crap on most maps. BO3 feels more like BO2 and your standard Call of Duty and the extra mechanics are more fun and fluid if you wish to use them. 

AW was a fucking disaster in terms of mobility and the reason I played about 5 matches then shelved it. BO3's wall running is more of a gimmick to shut the squeakers up and is in no way required to enioy the game at all.

This is really starting to look like a day one purchase for me. I've worked 7 days a week for way too long to not be able to treat myself.

banlol.png

Well, as some of you know, I've crumbled and bought it. I'm going to play it in tandem with Destiny depending on what is happening in each game, like Iron Banner for instance.

I've alao decided I'm not going to prestige, I'm just going to try and max out weapons and leave it at that....one grind game is enough! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Well, as some of you know, I've crumbled and bought it. I'm going to play it in tandem with Destiny depending on what is happening in each game, like Iron Banner for instance.

I've alao decided I'm not going to prestige, I'm just going to try and max out weapons and leave it at that....one grind game is enough! :)

If you decide not to prestige be selective with your unlock tokens. You may not be able to get everything unlocked that you want to

If you decide not to prestige be selective with your unlock tokens. You may not be able to get everything unlocked that you want to

Ah, good point Chris, I'll have to find out how many you get per prestige

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

You will get a unlock token just like black ops 2 every time you level up. You won't be able to unlock everything unless you hit max prestige.

As far as a prestige token you get one per prestige

They did it on BO2 so wont be surprised if they did it here too. All depends on when people reach max prestige.

I have seen people almost on 4th prestige already.

Black Ops 2 had a max prestige of 10 and the original was 15. Treyarch never extended it I don't think although players were hacking and corrupting their rank to continue leveling. I think MW3 and AW are the only games that have had prestige extensions beyond master. 

They did it on BO2 so wont be surprised if they did it here too. All depends on when people reach max prestige.

I have seen people almost on 4th prestige already.

BO2 was 10 also. Then they gave you a option to rest.MW3 extended the levels