Last movie you watched

Drifter

My son and I watched:

Terminator Salvation - I loved it. I wish that there were more of these style Terminator movies.

and 

Terminator Genisys

Not sure to be honest

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Batman: Bad Blood

So we have every Animated DC movie released so far. This one is really a great addition to the collection

(Edit: Warning for DC comics fans, there is one major flaw in the story, but it is still a fun movie)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I watched the Blindside again last night. Gets a tear from me every single time that film. Love it.

Is that the one where kidnapping pays off for the white family?

It was loads of fun. Wife wants to see it again.

One thing though, Colossus is my favorite X-Man, and they really screwed him up. Regardless of that though, Negasonic was awesome, Ajax was a ton of fun, there were so many oneliners, and gags, that I actually cannot remember a single one.

Honestly it is as good as everyone says it is.

It lives up to the hype, if you love culture references and a dude just being a total dick as he kills people

Warning though: so many of the jokes fly by so fast, that you will miss a good portion of them