Black Oops 3 multiplayer gameplay

J4MES OX4D

I've already gone and pre-ordered. Not because I want to play the game but to see if we get this "beta access" to try it out. We need an old school CoD remake to get us all back together. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already gone and pre-ordered. Not because I want to play the game but to see if we get this "beta access" to try it out. We need an old school CoD remake to get us all back together. 

http://charlieintel.com/2015/06/19/activision-ceo-says-remastering-previous-call-of-duty-titles-for-next-gen-is-something-they-think-about-a-lot/

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well they should stop thinking and just do it then.  :D

Although they'd probably cock it up and try to make it "up to date" or some rubbish. Instead of just the games we hated to play many years ago.

For me, CoD won't see a dollar from me until they dump the campaign, and just do Multiplayer. I don't care if its all modern weapons, weapons from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, etc....

I just want a shit ton of maps of various sizes, and weapons.

Also dedicated servers.

Sadly, Battlefield is delivering exactly what I want, but its buggier than the naughty bits of a trailer park whore; so I don't play it either 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

They will never dump the campaign and battlefield had a campaign,I know battlefront doesn't but people arn't impressed by that and battlefront is too different to me to be comparable.

Not sure what you find wrong with battlefield exactly I've always found it more than playable even before the so called updates.

They will never dump the campaign and battlefield had a campaign,I know battlefront doesn't but people arn't impressed by that and battlefront is too different to me to be comparable.

Not sure what you find wrong with battlefield exactly I've always found it more than playable even before the so called updates.

The last couple of times I've played BF4 the connection and hit detection was spot on.

Off the top of my head:

Water maps bug out, and don't load properly

Random Freezes that crash the game

Textures not rendering at the beginning of the map / textures not rendering at all

Falling through the map on load

These were launch issues in the game that persist two years later, and I am hardly alone in this, the BF4 Dice forums, as well as Reddit still get mobbed with people having the same issue. The Naval Strike DLC is all but unplayable

Not to mention the campaign, that should be dropped, still doesn't work right. BF4 had a horrible launch and certain problems still create issues in the game.

That doesn't mean I dont enjoy it, it is the best current FPS game out there; it just is riddled with issues.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The issues that are mentioned are typically on the larger servers so they occur on the PC and new gen consoles

I too had nothing but trouble with water maps. The amount of rubber banding is pretty excessive.  I found that it ran better on the PS3 than my PS4.

Meant to reply to this sooner. But the actual core gun gameplay looks pretty good. It's just the fact that had to go and add wall running and a few other silly mechanics.

I suppose they needed to try to inovate after BO2. Sometimes i think the devs try to push the limits too far but on the other hand, can you imagine how pissed people would be if they just remade BO2 with new maps, guns etc.. As people would have just called them lazy. Damned if they did and damned if they didn't it seems

Meant to reply to this sooner. But the actual core gun gameplay looks pretty good. It's just the fact that had to go and add wall running and a few other silly mechanics.

I suppose they needed to try to inovate after BO2. Sometimes i think the devs try to push the limits too far but on the other hand, can you imagine how pissed people would be if they just remade BO2 with new maps, guns etc.. As people would have just called them lazy. Damned if they did and damned if they didn't it seems

They (developers) are in a tough spot when make sequels.  They need to stick true to what their game is known for, while innovating enough to make it worth creating a sequel.  After a game has been around as long as Call of Duty has, it seems like they're bound to stray too far from what makes Call of Duty, Call of Duty.  At least that's how I feel, and probably others who have been with CoD since the first game.  The original player base probably feels like they've strayed too far from what the game is "supposed to be."  While newer generations of CoD players probably don't mind as much because a lot of these changes have been in CoD since they started playing.  Like you said, the actual gun play seems decent.  I watched a Drift0r video last night, and it seemed like a solid game, but every time I see wall-running, I think to myself, nope, this isn't for me.  I don't like that mechanic at all.  These are soldiers, not guardians, or super heroes.  It doesn't feel "right" to me.  I don't enjoy that sort of thing in a multiplayer setting.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I watched this video last night.  The gun play looks solid.  I like that he said no perks or guns feel O.P., but I just don't think I could get into the wall running stuff.  It doesn't feel like CoD to me anymore.  And, with the last few games, the player base has absolutely killed it for me.  So many shitty cheap tactics.  There's nothing Treyarc can do to fix the shitty community.  

with the last few games, the player base has absolutely killed it for me. So many shitty cheap tactics. There's nothing Treyarc can do to fix the shitty community.

That's my big beef the cod community is a disease and tbh blops2 worked in hardcore only because the connection sucked...I have been thinking more about getting it lately but I'm waiting for after launch reviews away from fan boys that play on lan.

That's my big beef the cod community is a disease and tbh blops2 worked in hardcore only because the connection sucked...I have been thinking more about getting it lately but I'm waiting for after launch reviews away from fan boys that play on lan.

I believe it's the younger crowd using the cheap tactics. The old CoD community was never like that until these squeakers started playing it.

I believe it's the younger crowd using the cheap tactics. The old CoD community was never like that until these squeakers started playing it.

I feel like that's true for the most part, but it doesn't really matter, they're not going anyway.  I don't think the community will ever be the same.  

Youtube killed cod.

Yeah, those early trick shot montages started to influence how people played.  Objective?  What objective?  I'm working on my montage.  Who cares if I went 2-25, no caps, no defends... didn't you see my 360 collateral?  

Youtube killed cod.

Truth.

ZzirGrizz was one of the first, him and the no scope movement. It was all downhill from there.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.