Black Oops 3 multiplayer gameplay

J4MES OX4D

The devs killed CoD for me - every release gets more user-friendly with simplistic mechanics and stupidly OP rewards for doing jack shit. If you have a good connection; it's far too easy. Tactics are now out the window on these tiny 3 lane maps as pure gunplay is the order of the day - if you can handle the basic no-recoil weapons and have a stable connection on your side; it's 25-40 kills guaranteed. I just think they've tried to make the franchise so streamlined for all ability players that experienced one can actually use the dumbed-down gameplay style to an even greater advantage and the crap players just remain crap.

Looking at BO3 and all the perks, equipment and general classes; it's just gonna be the same old shit and I'm expecting chronic balance issues and tonnes of OP exploits. The MP trailer looked exhausting and things like that bow and from what I've seen of it in the matches already; it's just so easy to use. I think it'll be be on big headache and as this is a Treyarch game; it'll be bad bullet detection and shit connections all round. I know if I get the game I'll be playing HC mode as per usual in their games. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic