Black Oops 3 multiplayer gameplay

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the third video and turned it off as soon as he did the wall run. Treyarch, you were the last great hope, if the franchise was on life support, I think the plug just got pulled.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I really hope Dice pays attention to this crap.

Not for Battlefront, but for BF5

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Graphics looks pretty awesome. Not as much jumping around as on AW.

Seems like a bit bigger maps, at least those two.

If only the connection would be as good as this lan test thingy I reckon this vids are.

Most likely gonna get it.

Graphics looks pretty awesome. Not as much jumping around as on AW.

Seems like a bit bigger maps, at least those two.

If only the connection would be as good as this lan test thingy I reckon this vids are.

Most likely gonna get it.

Connections always look perfect in these videos.  Hit detection is always spot on.  It's never like that though.  It's always a frustrating mess.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Connections always look perfect in these videos.  Hit detection is always spot on.  It's never like that though.  It's always a frustrating mess.  

Yep and Treyarch's games seem to be notorious for bad bullet detection and lag. The beta should be interesting but it's a shame you have to pre-order/purchase just to get in!

Mhm. As long as it has HC with no respawn timer I should be content.

And a lot of weapon challenges, decent pistols, smg's s and shotguns.

Totally agree, but seems like this is the new standard and I don`t think they will ever go back but one can hope.

That said, I was expecting a lot more jumping and wallrunning than this. But when the douchebags get their dirty hands on this game I guess we won`t see the end of it.

But remember that it was alot of crap in the old COD`s too. Let`s not forget Painkiller, Last Stand/Second Chance, Commando etc.

Totally agree, but seems like this is the new standard and I don`t think they will ever go back but one can hope.

That said, I was expecting a lot more jumping and wallrunning than this. But when the douchebags get their dirty hands on this game I guess we won`t see the end of it.

But remember that it was alot of crap in the old COD`s too. Let`s not forget Painkiller, Last Stand/Second Chance, Commando etc.

Damn I loved commando

It looks like most of the wall running that we saw in the few videos were just getting from one point to another. It seemed more BO2 with some wallrunning and slight boost in jumps, but the boots on the ground and the gameplay we saw.

If Infinity Ward makes something like this next... Or whoever makes the next one. I'm done. CoD sucks über salty donkey cock these days and battlefield isn't much better in my opinion. Guess I gotta start looking other places for a decent FPS game with no bullshit.

See, the actual guns and gameplay really don't look too bad at all...

Jumping, wall running, ground slams, magical weapons are the things ruining it again...

I hope I don't cave in and purchase it, and I hope a lot of other people do the same... Maybe then next year we can see a modern or past shooter once again with none of the added silliness...

blackops2sig.jpg