iron banner back 2/6 - Tuesday, June 2nd

techno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, oh I remember those days. So many disputes between 1337 snipers decided via the 1v1.

I remember those vids with one fairly famous youtuber, think he called himself Kevin or something, used to go into these 1v1 lobbies and spank those kids with anything that wasnt a sniper and they'd rage like fuck. Brilliant :D

banlol.png

Tip for any of you wanting to use Iron Banner to get Etheric light. Takes 3700 rep to get to level 3 and 8500 to get to level 5. So if you want 2 etheric light its easier to do 2 guardians to level 3 than 1 guardian to level 5

Also picking off the easier bounties every time they come up will speed the progress to level 3

Tip for any of you wanting to use Iron Banner to get Etheric light. Takes 3700 rep to get to level 3 and 8500 to get to level 5. So if you want 2 etheric light its easier to do 2 guardians to level 3 than 1 guardian to level 5

Also picking off the easier bounties every time they come up will speed the progress to level 3

or have a weeks holiday like me

or have a weeks holiday like me

Nice, I'm at work all week then away Friday Saturday and part of Sunday (going to the Epsom Derby) so iron banner timing sucks for me, although I will do as much as I can , want the tow weapons but it might be tough with limited time

This may sound odd, but I'm really looking forward to the peace and quiet of the Banner. 

I'm not good under pressure and the Trials is hardcore. Like really, really hardcore. 

banlol.png

This may sound odd, but I'm really looking forward to the peace and quiet of the Banner.

I'm not good under pressure and the Trials is hardcore. Like really, really hardcore.

I like IB a lot more than ToO. It's not so much the stress but I like control better. Plus it's great with a large party.

You mean the Too is for pros, and the IB Is for newbs...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

You mean the Too is for pros, and the IB Is for newbs...:)

Trials is for a team that communicates and works together. If you play it more like SnD from CoD it's not bad. The big thing in Destiny is you don't win very many 1v2 match ups

Trials is for a team that communicates and works together.

And here is the reason why we sucked so badly at ToO!!!

Want me some IB goodness. It's always good to get a few people on the PvP side of things. No strategy just random running and gunning at it's best!!

I might jump in on some IB, not really sure yet. I'd like to upgrade my weapons on my Punchbro.

Now that the great IKEA build of 2015 is over, I should get back to my MCSA studying and job hunt

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

February 6th. Jeez. Oh Nevermind, tomorrow. :D My thoughts. I'll be doing IB again.

So glad I'm not the only one to read the date like that.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Isn't there around 250 million of you? :)

Oh shit!

Thats awesome, now I have coffee on my desk, thank you sir

Not on a new Ikea desk Bart??  ;)  :lol:

lol

nope, at work, also, the wife won't let me sit at her new desk. I still have a funky old one.

Played about three or four games.

Third one, went 24-6, decimated the enemy team.

It dropped me a Hawkmoon, and a Radegast's Fury.

My first of both of those weapons, needless to say, I was ecstatic.