iron banner back 2/6 - Tuesday, June 2nd

techno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get on this over the next few days, especially if it's dropping the hawkmoon amongst other things. People still playing this tonight and tomorrow?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I need to get on this over the next few days, especially if it's dropping the hawkmoon amongst other things. People still playing this tonight and tomorrow?

There's a good chance I will be.

Sounds good Gary, haven't played much so might just do titan to 5. If the buff works quickly I could do another character.

Feels abit dirty though, taking something else than a Titan into PvP.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Have you guys noticed the 'second character buff' bungie have introduced this time around. Basically if you have a first character with high IB rep then your other characters get a buff, and it's pretty big. Got my warlock to level 3 in a handful of games yesterday, got nearly 600 points for a 100 rep bounty.

Yea Bob took me five games and three bounties to hit level three with my Hunter and the titan hit three. Wanted to do the Warlock but it's not even 33 yet

Managed to get Hunter to 5 and the Titan and Warlock to 3 so got 4 etheric lights.....that's the Corrective Measure (100 shot magazine) and the VoC upgraded :)  I also hung on to an early 300 auto rifle with decent stats, the Grim Citizen, and think that might be a bit of a beast at 365. Anybody got any thoughts on that?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Managed to get Hunter to 5 and the Titan and Warlock to 3 so got 4 etheric lights.....that's the Corrective Measure (100 shot magazine) and the VoC upgraded :) I also hung on to an early 300 auto rifle with decent stats, the Grim Citizen, and think that might be a bit of a beast at 365. Anybody got any thoughts on that?

Personally I wouldn't do a auto rifle. Especially one without a burn on it. Do you have the abyss defiant or oversoal edict? They just aren't as useful as other primary weapons. How may guardians do you have to 34? I would use my light to get to 34 before I do to many weapons.

So Iron Banner week was great. Now back to grinding PvE content. Anyone else feeling a bit .....meh

Yep I'm not doing as much pve stuff anymore...feeling a bit burnt out now will try to get nightfalls and poe if anyone wants to run stuff raids etc but endless bounties I'm done I fancy some more battlefield.

Dave as Chris said don't do the grim citizen ...it's weapon parts do anything with arc burn,scot did an oversoul edict said it's a beast he used it in iron banner.