GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

So apparently when you speak in your headset your characters lips move when you talk. Also when doing a robbery you speak through the headset like your doing a stick give me all the cash hurry up. Lol it's going to be fun once it gets fixed

That's going to take some getting used to and be amusing for family members just walking by, especially for those with kids...." Er why is daddy swearing all the time" lol

Multiple characters do you have to rep up both separate?

Just worked out if you ho to play GTA online and go to solo session you can get on and get the tutorials out the way

Wouldn`t even let me do that :(

And a bit dissapointed at the character customization. Not many choices for looks, and you can`t even make a bald guy. I feel offended! :)

Guess I have to take a trip to the hairdresser once they fix the online part.

Clarky11? Is that Sean?

I just requested an invite to this thingy.

Invited ya back.

Iv got some questions...

Can you join multiple crews?

Do you have to play with your crew?

I ask because several people have messaged me asking me to join their crew...

1) Yes.

2) Well, why would you join a crew, only to not play with them?

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Clarky11? Is that Sean?

Invited ya back.

1) Yes.

2) Well, why would you join a crew, only to not play with them?

Because my brother is making a crew with some of his friends and wants me to join...

blackops2sig.jpg

I managed to get a solo game to myself and earned loads of money and got to rank 4. Fucking thing deletes my character. . .I'm close to done with this . .. They better fucking fix this shit soon

I managed to get a solo game to myself and earned loads of money and got to rank 4. Fucking thing deletes my character. . .I'm close to done with this . .. They better fucking fix this shit soon

Thought you weren't gonna let it get you down? Solo means fuck all anyway. It's online. It should be online. That's why I haven't tried doing it solo since getting the tutorial done.

The fact that it even works solo is a piss take. Not only did they have 2 weeks after the game was released but what about when they made their money back on pre orders alone? They say they weren't expecting so many people to buy it, so people just pre order a game to leave it in a shop?

I love the single player game but this is a joke. 2 days now and the reviewers and a selection of people can play it. Ironic eh?

8mSoOel.png

Yeah i tried once but there's no point in keep trying cuz you'll get pissed off. I'd rather they took a few days and completely fixed it, than say it's fixed but there be loads of issues still.

Still got blops2 :D

Thought you weren't gonna let it get you down? Solo means fuck all anyway. It's online. It should be online. That's why I haven't tried doing it solo since getting the tutorial done.

The fact that it even works solo is a piss take. Not only did they have 2 weeks after the game was released but what about when they made their money back on pre orders alone? They say they weren't expecting so many people to buy it, so people just pre order a game to leave it in a shop?

I love the single player game but this is a joke. 2 days now and the reviewers and a selection of people can play it. Ironic eh?

Its the fact that I made so much money had a deadly personal car and spent loads on customizing my character that pisses me off

I'll try it again when I get home. I'm not expecting anything though. Tree days now it hasn't worked for me. (I tried again this morning before college, probably a good thing it didn't work then haha)

I'd like to add as well that not 1 of you fuckers sent me a friend request on my new account. Fuck you all :D

8mSoOel.png