GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

I edited the Hierarchy, if Cal or Matt don't wanna be so high up let me know and i'll switch it out for someone that does. You guys can do a lot more stuff then the reps can. Like look at settings, demoting members and such.

Crew Leader:

Capn_Underpants

Commissioner:

Egotisti_Cal

Lieutenant:

crippled_viper

Representatives (write on walls, invite new members, publish multiple emblems):

BurnfitBillyBoy

Kiweeeey

NCA-Paendrag

tronic44

stretch616

kylebees

technoyamwanger

PrivateParts_93*

Fuhgawzzz*

Syko_1cEmAn*

deterioration*

*Sent invites back

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I'm in now. Still waiting for my damn copy to arrive in the mail... Said 1-3 days. Been 4 days now and still nothing. Got an email yesterday saying they have sent it though... So I guess I'll just have to wait. I can't wait to team up with you guys online next week!

So what exactly did you give Cal and I. I'm fine with it I'm just curious about it.

Here's a link that you can read up on. But basically...

Matt, you can:

• Invite new members
  • Demote members
  • Publish multiple emblems
  • Write on wall
  • Delete emblems and wall posts
  • View settings page

Cal, you can:

• Kick members
  • Invite new members
  • Promote members
  • Demote members
  • Publish multiple emblems
  • Write on wall
  • Delete emblems and wall posts
  • Edit settings
  • View settings page
  • Update status

Invite requested.

I invited you back.

I'm in now. Still waiting for my damn copy to arrive in the mail... Said 1-3 days. Been 4 days now and still nothing. Got an email yesterday saying they have sent it though... So I guess I'll just have to wait. I can't wait to team up with you guys online next week!

Great!

I'll hop on the social club when I get home and accept all your friend requests. Can't access it from here.

How do we go about promotions? Is it who excels in heists and is reliable? Just need to know in advance before the best thing that's ever been online comes out :D

8mSoOel.png

Need any muscle? ;)

Muscle people are gonna be recruits (if we happen to get any). They can ONLY write on our wall. While our representatives can invite new members, write on walls, and publish multiple emblems. 

I'll hop on the social club when I get home and accept all your friend requests. Can't access it from here.

How do we go about promotions? Is it who excels in heists and is reliable? Just need to know in advance before the best thing that's ever been online comes out :D

I want muscles to be recruits, reps are gonna be our forum/loyal members, the only time you should be promoting people right now is if you've accepted their invite and they're on the forum, you're gonna want to move them from muscle to rep. As for the Lieutenants and Commissioners... To be honest, I was gonna put both you and Matt as Commissioners but then it would have looked weird with no one as a Lieutenant. So I just split you guys up. Since you're doing videos and such, that's why I bumped you up to Commissioner since you'll probably be promoting us more where as Matt is gonna be that in game dude bossing up heists.

Then Dave said he was gonna make an account when he gets a chance and if anyone should be a Commissioner... it should be the site administrator! Bottom line, the only benefits of having Commissioners and Lieutenants are that they can do more to help me out. I don't think we need too many of them because we only have 14 members so i'm content with how it is right now. I would like to compare it to this website and mods. We don't want too many of them. Currently, everyone can do an ample amount of stuff and i'm happy about that.

So when the emblem maker is up and running, I wanna see some creative stuff. I suck at it. It is very similar to the emblem maker for Black Ops 2.