GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

Can you guys give me good advice on getting cash whilst online?

All the videos and tutorials that I'm watching are all about some weird glitching stuff and I'm not really into that.  :huh:

Also, stealing some vehicles and selling them in Los Santos Customs has gotten me into some nasty troubles because of the juicy bounty on my head. Yeah, I'm noob but usually there's someone around the corner who comes and shoots me down before I get the chance to use an ATM!

Sandy Shore Survival. Get to Wave 10 and you get 20K and a lot of RP (XP) :)

Earned a little over 100K in an hour and a half last night :)

Thanks for the tips guys, much appreciated.

I guess I need to rank up a bit before trying the survival? Considering I only have weapons up to MP5 (I'm rank 11 or 12 IIRC.) I'd imagine I wouldn't hold it together for too long because I'd run out of ammo. 

Yeah, it's faster to secure the funds from the people trying to kill me!

Thanks for the tips guys, much appreciated.

I guess I need to rank up a bit before trying the survival? Considering I only have weapons up to MP5 (I'm rank 11 or 12 IIRC.) I'd imagine I wouldn't hold it together for too long because I'd run out of ammo.

Yeah, it's faster to secure the funds from the people trying to kill me!

They have ammo and weapons laying around on the ground in survival. Give it a try!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Well, I'm convinced to try it out, need a buddy to fight on my side tho!

It works with randoms too. At least some of them :lol:

And as Sebba says, there is plenty of guns and ammo on the ground. Just find a spot were you have some cover and your back safe ;)

You rank up pretty fast if you get far aswell :)

Are you guys planning to play this for a while longer? I feel like I'm missing out but I don't want to play for a couple of weeks and see everyone migrate to ghost once it is available. It would be best if I decide soon to at least get the "free" money Riot promised

I just want to apologize for my period the other week.

I came on here and ranted like a child. That was wrong of me and I'm seriously sorry about that.

Palle, if you read this. The last thing I wanted was for me and you to fall out.

I've made too many friends on these last few forums and I feel like I pissed quite a few of them away with that little episode.

So again, I'm sorry.

8mSoOel.png