GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

Ugh...I forgot my old password so couldn't connect to Social Club. When I signed out on the PS3 so I could click the "forgot your password" button, I then found out I gave a bullshit DoB to save time while signing up. After going through every day in 1988 and 1989 I gave up and created an account. Then I could join Social Club.

EDIT: That ugh is from memories of trawling through every day of 2 years. Not directed at you baby.

8mSoOel.png

Ugh...I forgot my old password so couldn't connect to Social Club. When I signed out on the PS3 so I could click the "forgot your password" button, I then found out I gave a bullshit DoB to save time while signing up. After going through every day in 1988 and 1989 I gave up and created an account. Then I could join Social Club.

EDIT: That ugh is from memories of trawling through every day of 2 years. Not directed at you baby.

:( That sucks. I liked Egotisti_Cal better. hahaha Well, heres to new memories on this account!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

If we can gain 5 more members we can get an achievement. (25 total members for social club!)

I just requested an invite to this thingy.

I didn't see one. Unless Cal sent you an invite back and you have yet to accept it. :o

EDIT: Says request pending for you, just accept and your in!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I don't think I can be arsed with the hassle and boredom of watching the loading screen until they confirm that it's finally fixed.

I'm really looking forward to it but I don't want this crap patch to taint my view of it so I figure it best to leave alone.

I was gonna join Sebba last night but it was a little late by the time he got on as he didn't seem to have any problems. However hearing that his mate did kinda makes me feel I made the right decision