GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

Damn Brede it sounds like you guys had a blast last night!!

It was funny as fuck Tam! :D

I wasn't recording dude. I was back in my room on the small tv that doesn't have component slots :( I did however see the whole thing haha that point where we were robbing the store and you just KO'd me......funny as fuck. I know it was an accident though cause it's happened to me too.

After I left you's, I started a private lobby with Palle and Ste where we proceeded to try get up Chiliad for an hour while frequently fucking each other over. Was fucking hilarious!

D`oh! Too bad!

Lol at when I KO`ed you during the robbery! :D One knock on the nuggin` with a shotgun and you die? :lol:

Probably a good idea in the future when we do jobs together that only one guy goes in :lol:

But I can see that getting annoying down the road. But guess we have to learn from it :)

"Crap" Goddamn hillsides.Helicopter hijack was awesome! Dude who actually managed to steal a damn fighter jet, even more awesome! I wasn't even mad when he blew all 3 of us up!

I pulled an all nighter and basicly stopped playing around 08:15 this morning. Got to lvl 16 (nearly 17) and earned about 70k... Also made a new friend! Some random joined me for one job, then he acompanied me in another 10 in a row xD Then he sent me a friend request on psn. Awesome guy! Made my gaming session that much better.

I got a fighter jet last night whilst playing with Palle and Ste. I made it just out of the base when a heat seeker got me hahaha.

Some randoms can be beneficial, can't trust a lot of them though.

So who's going to be on today? I plan on getting on at about 4:15pm GMT/BST until about 12-1am. I have no responsibility tonight so I'm gaming like a motherfucker. 

8mSoOel.png

"Crap" Goddamn hillsides.Helicopter hijack was awesome! Dude who actually managed to steal a damn fighter jet, even more awesome! I wasn't even mad when he blew all 3 of us up!

I pulled an all nighter and basicly stopped playing around 08:15 this morning. Got to lvl 16 (nearly 17) and earned about 70k... Also made a new friend! Some random joined me for one job, then he acompanied me in another 10 in a row xD Then he sent me a friend request on psn. Awesome guy! Made my gaming session that much better.

Haha! "I`m going to bed.." Did you manage to do that mission we struggled with?

I didn`t turn it off until 3 or something myself :)

Hope to be on tonight aswell.

Dylan sucks at inviting!

3 times he challenges me to a race and ditches me! 4th invite and Matt and Hector are also in the lobby, only I spawn on the other side of town, wtf? :huh:

Sorry I didn`t join you again Dylan, but I had to make some dough :)

Game starting to bore me some though..

Oh, and got drunk in Sean`s appartement :lol:

Death comes every 5 minutes whilst playing online. Why the fuck would they make it so expensive to die. Mix that with cops who hold a grudge and will shoot your face because THEY crash into you. It's hard to have fun worry free . I'm down to $0 in cash and $0 in the bank.

8mSoOel.png

Death comes every 5 minutes whilst playing online. Why the fuck would they make it so expensive to die. Mix that with cops who hold a grudge and will shoot your face because THEY crash into you. It's hard to have fun worry free . I'm down to $0 in cash and $0 in the bank.

What is the price of death these days? Have never thought about it :)

But the cops are very klingy! They start chasing me just because I "borrowed" a car!

That was brilliant last night ! . Even now being broke doesn't matter so much . Sorry to whoever I bludgeoned last night on the chilliad

Race

That was me you horrible bastard! I lost over 30k from paying hospital bills last night, stupid how expensive it is. How are you supposed to save for stuff and fuck about!

I don't see the point of multiple characters, cal mentioned a reason yesterday about starting a new character when your main character gets rich or really high ranked etc but it sucks that you can't switch characters and be the same rank etc but you use the same bank account.

I hoped I could use one for doing the game right and one for arsing about.