GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

Just looked on the vehicle sites and there seems to be alot more to purchase, they don't have images though which is annoying.

Just looking through my stats

Archenemy - FG_Cal

Victim - nWo_Chookes

That's fucking brilliant!  :lol:  :lol:

I was looking at my online stats and didn't see anything like that. I was on my phone though so that limits usability a fuck load.

Yeah Sean, I'd say I'm wrong but I literally only started seeing the Blista Compact yesterday for the first time. That's why the lads saw my tricked out one xD It's shit though.

8mSoOel.png

Can't wait to see who my victim is. I know my archenemy will be you Tam. That fucking crowbar knows no limits. Does anyone know if it just ranks friends or all players around the game?

Thanks to our "Clubbing" session you're my arch nemesis cal xD

So for some reason every time I've started a  mission, either the people who joined, or me gets kicked. For me it says everyone leaves. Dunno wtf this is? What did you guys that played with me see happen? And has anyone else had this happen to them? Dunno if this is a GTA problem or just my connection :/

The mission we were on, I just finished on me own. Yeah that's right, passed that muthafucker!!!!

All solo. Ste was spectating the whole thing. Needed a PVR tonight :(

But back on topic, it was happening all night man. Loads of us were getting kicked and split up. Pain in the arse.

Only $95,000 til I have my own apartment!!!

8mSoOel.png

So for some reason every time I've started a  mission, either the people who joined, or me gets kicked. For me it says everyone leaves. Dunno wtf this is? What did you guys that played with me see happen? And has anyone else had this happen to them? Dunno if this is a GTA problem or just my connection :/

I had no problems last night.

But after "you" crashed the car in a way that I couldn`t drive it it said you left.

And like Cal, I passed that muthafucka :P Easiest 9 grand I ever made!

I have the little humans today til Sunday so I either won't be online or I'll be on late enough to play with you Murricans. I'm not sure if the eldest is coming down or not though so that will be a factor.

I'm on $123,000 roughly. $82,000 until I can get a place with some free whiskey and a bong. That's actually the only reason I'm saving up. Better be good whiskey.

8mSoOel.png

So from $15 to $13140 in a few missions. Not half bad . I'm still a long way from you feckers but getting there. It was deadly

You working today man? I'll be online from 1pm til 4pm. I'm level 23 now or something so I can start raking in some of the big paying jobs.

8mSoOel.png

You working today man? I'll be online from 1pm til 4pm. I'm level 23 now or something so I can start raking in some of the big paying jobs.

Yes I'm working :-( which is so shite because I feel sick !

I had no problems last night.

But after "you" crashed the car in a way that I couldn`t drive it it said you left.

And like Cal, I passed that muthafucka :P Easiest 9 grand I ever made!

That 9k job from Martin is so easy. That's what I kept doing over and over to get 200k. And how did I crash the car? Only time I crashed was in a SUV that somehow did a lagjump from the lane next to us and then suddenly I was up it's ass... Working my way up on the cash front again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon so I can do missions with you guys again. Some of these jobs are hard as hell alone. The one I did with you Cal, stealing the chopper, you actually managed that? I got my ass handed to me on that solo! Goddamn enemy chopper followed me and suddenly 10 guys were at Lesters place and going bananas along with a chopper shooting at me... Got the house all to myself this weekend so hopefully I can do missions with you guys. 

The one I did with you Cal, stealing the chopper, you actually managed that? I got my ass handed to me on that solo! Goddamn enemy chopper followed me and suddenly 10 guys were at Lesters place and going bananas along with a chopper shooting at me... Got the house all to myself this weekend so hopefully I can do missions with you guys. 

Yeah man. I was lucky though, the first time I ever played it solo, the chopper demolished me back at the yard. This time though, They didn't even take off so I had to go find a new chopper and head up to the top of the biggest skyscraper and fight them there. They didn't even shoot at me until I hit one of them first. After taking out the pilot I tried following them down with my parachute, hit the side of the building and plummeted to my death. Luckily I still had our 1 team life. Took a while but I got there in the end.

God damn I wish I had my PVR recording.

I'm gonna be online in 45 minutes for about 3 hours if anyone's on?

8mSoOel.png

That 9k job from Martin is so easy. That's what I kept doing over and over to get 200k. And how did I crash the car? Only time I crashed was in a SUV that somehow did a lagjump from the lane next to us and then suddenly I was up it's ass... Working my way up on the cash front again. Hopefully this will be fixed soon so I can do missions with you guys again. Some of these jobs are hard as hell alone. The one I did with you Cal, stealing the chopper, you actually managed that? I got my ass handed to me on that solo! Goddamn enemy chopper followed me and suddenly 10 guys were at Lesters place and going bananas along with a chopper shooting at me... Got the house all to myself this weekend so hopefully I can do missions with you guys. 

You drove right into a building and the car flipped over to the side so I couldn`t flip it over.

But you were probably kicked before the crash.

So earlier I was kicked with either Cal or my m8 still in the car with me. Turns out when I stopped the car, the guy started running like I was satan himself!

Couldn't kill him either >_> What a waste. Did you manage that mission Cal? I got a chopper eventually after returning twice but got killed on the roof >.<