Getting Online-Forever Gaming Notification Thread

crippled_viper

Provided my dumbass bosses don't give me some dumbass work to do tonight, I should be on around 9ish. The fuckers took away our LayZboys though so expect me to whine for a little bit. 

Dumbasses.

LayZboys... really...

man, you have the job of dreams...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on tonight for some shenanigans. Don't care what I do really, as long as I get to spend some quality time with you lovely people.

I would join you but I will be in class. Hopefully by the time I get out you might still be online.

Will be on around 7.30/8pm UK time just to knock a few weeklies out of the way - haven't done these for about a month so need some coins!

Forum Signature Test.png

Will be on around 7.30/8pm UK time just to knock a few weeklies out of the way - haven't done these for about a month so need some coins!

I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with these if you still need to do them when I get online.

I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with these if you still need to do them when I get online.

Cool! Just join the chat party that I'll be in!

Forum Signature Test.png

Rofl! That's like when we did the nightfall. As we're heading to the first room (Sam, Diddums and myself) I am explaining that we shouldn't run into..... Guardian down. Wtf? Diddums is down. He decided to run ahead and shotgun the two major captains on a lightswitch arc burn.

Diddums don't go into the cave. Why I like the cave. Guardian down

Next time,Diddums don't go into the cave. That's where I go. Guardian down.

Now we know why cavemen went extinct... I must admit, it is always a great laugh playing with Dids... I mean deads...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg