Getting Online-Forever Gaming Notification Thread

crippled_viper

This thread is going to help with notifying people on the forum who may not be on the PS4 or who may be on the PS4 and playing Destiny. This thread will be just for letting everyone know that you are about to jump online to play some Destiny and that will help get parties started and situated.

If you are seeing this thread for the first time please make sure to enable notifications for this thread so that it will make it easier for notifying everyone on who is jumping online.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 2.5 hours and I should be on. 

Unless shit catches on fire again... Note: for the Record, I am not in Baltimore.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Getting ready to hop on, going to do some Public events and then maybe the NF. Not sure yet

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'll be on at 8ish this evening. This is my first day off in a fortnight, I've done 120 hours work in 9 days so I'll be bringing beer and expect you guys to show me a good time :P

banlol.png

Provided my dumbass bosses don't give me some dumbass work to do tonight, I should be on around 9ish. The fuckers took away our LayZboys though so expect me to whine for a little bit. 

Dumbasses.

banlol.png