Getting Online-Forever Gaming Notification Thread

crippled_viper

Provided my dumbass bosses don't give me some dumbass work to do tonight, I should be on around 9ish. The fuckers took away our LayZboys though so expect me to whine for a little bit. 

Dumbasses.

LayZboys... really...

man, you have the job of dreams...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on tonight for some shenanigans. Don't care what I do really, as long as I get to spend some quality time with you lovely people.

I would join you but I will be in class. Hopefully by the time I get out you might still be online.

Will be on around 7.30/8pm UK time just to knock a few weeklies out of the way - haven't done these for about a month so need some coins!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Will be on around 7.30/8pm UK time just to knock a few weeklies out of the way - haven't done these for about a month so need some coins!

I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with these if you still need to do them when I get online.

I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with these if you still need to do them when I get online.

Cool! Just join the chat party that I'll be in!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Rofl! That's like when we did the nightfall. As we're heading to the first room (Sam, Diddums and myself) I am explaining that we shouldn't run into..... Guardian down. Wtf? Diddums is down. He decided to run ahead and shotgun the two major captains on a lightswitch arc burn.

Diddums don't go into the cave. Why I like the cave. Guardian down

Next time,Diddums don't go into the cave. That's where I go. Guardian down.

Now we know why cavemen went extinct... I must admit, it is always a great laugh playing with Dids... I mean deads...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg