What is your top 10?

ChaosGladiator

So I watched the following video just now. And I find my list quite different. I'll post my top 10 after the video.

10. Call of duty 2.

9. Black Ops 2.

8. Call of duty 3.

7. World at War.

6. Advanced Warfare.

5. Black Ops.

4. Modern Warfare.

3. Ghosts.

2. Modern Warfare 2.

1. Modern Warfare 3.

Not excpecting everyones list to be the same, also not trying to push my opinion on others, just curious to which games you enjoyed the most.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-Black Ops2

2)MW2

3)MW3

4)World @ war

5)Black Ops

6)Modern Warfare

7)CoD3

8)Ghosts

9)Advanced Warfare

Modern warfare was low because I didn't play it much. Maybe three months before W@W came out.

I truly do miss old CoD. The last two have been the absolute worse to me. Hopefully 3Arc can bring back some of the old style CoD but I'm not getting my hopes hope.

1) COD 1 & UO Expansion

2) COD 2

3) BO2

4) MW2

5) MW1

6) WaW

7) MW3

These are all games i enjoyed the hell out of. Any other versions range between meh and shite for me.

Really hoping they go back to older settings for the next iteration. It'd be the only way i buy the next version i reckon. UO was a beast of a game with all the custom maps and stuff

1. Black Ops

2. Black Ops 2

3. Modern Warfare 2

4. Modern Warfare (COD4)

5. Modern Warfare 3

6. Advanced Warfare (I liked the single player)

I played Ghosts for one week, the rest I either didn't play or can't remember.

A Call of Duty maps top ten should be next one to list. Kowloon is my favourite. :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

A Call of Duty maps top ten should be next one to list. Kowloon is my favourite. :)

Kowloon was amazing for Domination! My first match on there we won 200-199 and I went 49-39 or summat crazy and I was sweating come the end of the match especially after a tense finale where we nicked the middle flag with seconds to go. Also had a 200-14 win on there once where it was so easy; I had time to roll a cigarette mid game and still went flawless :D

Castle WaW was awesome. Sicily from COD UO is my all time favourite though. Great map for pretty much all game types and is still to date the only circular map i can think of

World at War - Roundhouse.  It was an outdoor, circular map.  I loved that map.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png