Flawless FG Raiders please step up

GazzaGarratt

I really believe the platinum trophy should be given to a lot of the FG Clan for the effort they've put in so far so.....

Who's up for it?

Normal VoG raid. Start to Finish. No Deaths. NONE.

It would be something to focus on as it's definitely achievable the 'proper' way as well as nearly all of us are comfortable in doing each job. I think we either need a few nights; we can be free for a few hours or we book in a 4/5 hour slot as we could get near to the end and one accidentally dies.

If you put your name in the hat, I only ask one thing - patience. No-one is 100% perfect. And when we start i guarantee someone will die half way through. Let's not give that person shit because it could be you next time round on the jumping puzzle. Yes even that with no deaths.

We should also use this thread to start investigating stuff like what i found today with atheon that if you glitch and only one gets teleported, you should run to the gate and don't get the oracles. That way you don't succumb to them and save the flawless raid from not falling at the final hurdle.

This would be a great achievement to accomplish. And even better as a Flawless FG Raid Team.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that helps me have fun in the game I am all over, just need to know a few days in advance to set it up

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sure why not. I bunch of 30-32 guardians running over some VoG. I would recommend that we not worry about chests on the Gorgon maze and just run through. Everyone should be able to do the jumping maze without any flaws either. Practice this when you get a chance and watch videos on the best possible easiest routes.

Let me know when there is a flawed, or Derp style VoG raid being formed please

Yep, I'd be up for this. I could probably just avoid being shot but not stepping of the edge of the map? Always gonna happen! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Let me know when there is a flawed, or Derp style VoG raid being formed please

We can do this anytime Sennex. I'm more than happy to run VoG just for the ride. When i see you on next I'll look out for enough FGers to run it. I'm sure everyone else would be just the same as me.

Sure why not. I bunch of 30-32 guardians running over some VoG. I would recommend that we not worry about chests on the Gorgon maze and just run through. Everyone should be able to do the jumping maze without any flaws either. Practice this when you get a chance and watch videos on the best possible easiest routes.

I agree Matt, very good point to make. This run isn't for the chests. We just need to work out all the jobs to do on each part and the starting point is to put down what you are most comfortable on e.g. templar confluxes, i mostly go right so it would be better for me to do that. If we get too many doing one job, we know what to focus on.

I might be up for this. Free time is at a premium though atm. Post up times and I'll see if I can make it.

I'm thinking we'll get most people available on the weekends. Friday and Saturday are ideal days/nights. Shall we do some practice runs next weekend?

I also suggest when its time, we all stock up on every type of synthesis just in case.

I resemble that comment!

At first I thought "no problem", then I thought about the jumping puzzle. I normally get across after messing about, but could I do it first time under pressure? Hmmm

I'm down, but gjallahorn stays at home ok?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I haven't died on the jumping puzzle for a while. It's really easy once you hit the first three platforms. Jump once off the last platform, as you're falling jump again and save the last jump until you're almost at the edge to slow down your fall.

I've done it with hunter, warlock and Titan. Warlock is by far the easiest.

When we had the 45 minute speed run, I want to say the only people that died were Crispy and Chip, and I believe there was some ill-timed rocket fire involved. Lesson: check your launchers at the door my friends. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.