Commander_Undies

Tanks, mobile AA guns, quads, boats, jetskis, small choppers, big choppers, little birds, jets, etc etc.

If you're walking too far, then it's time to learn how to drive or fly.

Have you been able to play it yet? I've heard a lot of people raising hell saying its not working

I'm seeing a lot of moaning already...

"The maps are too big"

If that's the case, then this is my game... I much prefer big maps...

I hope so too, CoD maps are getting too small. It needs small maps but some sniper-friendly maps would be sweet too. MW2 had an awesome mix of maps.

I actually like these Prestige emblems.

They're clean and I like how they change a tad fancier every time you prestige but still have that look of the previous one. They look very simple and "dull" but to be honest, I still personally prefer these over e.g. Black Ops 2 Prestige emblems. 

I actually like these Prestige emblems.

They're clean and I like how they change a tad fancier every time you prestige but still have that look of the previous one. They look very simple and "dull" but to be honest, I still personally prefer these over e.g. Black Ops 2 Prestige emblems.

Most of BO2 emblems sucked

I saw a site where SnD was described as available in 'private mode', not public mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yea I saw the same thing. I think they did that because of Esports. Search and Rescue will replace SnD

I had the chance to get Ghosts on Saturday! Was so tempting but I'll just hold out.

Sorry Tam, I was going to hold out but can't. Got the bug last night.

I'm going to pre-order at Game today and digitally upgrade, I'll return my PS4 copy when it comes.