xyor the unwed help

techno

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the last patch they changed it so you have to damage Phogoth to get the ships to spawn. You have to get him down to probably 20% health to get Xyor to appear; he comes in on the third ship.

Bring really good arc and solar weapons. I don't know when I'll be able to get on today or I'd lend a hand; just finished this myself not long ago.

I'll be on to help Gary...

If 2 people were at the same checkpoint on their bounty do they both get it or is it who shoots the last bullet?

As long as he's dead. You don't have to be the one to kill him.

I've lost track of how many times I've done it, and I'm more than happy to do it again. Just never again as a level 25 character, that was fucking miserable. Salute to Stretch and Trevor for toughing that one out. It's noticeably easier now with high level gear.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Umm, i thought i read somewhere that 'if' you have any exotic bounties, to not bother doing them. Apparently if you have the bounty, you can acquire the weapon straight out post DLC...Something like that.

It means you won't need to trade in old exotic to xur for the new better one so wait till after dlc ie today before finishing it.

Not sure about the link thing I'm on phone so have to share to email and copy link from there.

Thanks to Ryan and stretch for the help getting xyor done last night...and then i realised this thread.

Ah well, still glad to have that beauty of a hand cannon.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thanks to Ryan and stretch for the help getting xyor done last night...and then i realised this thread.

Nice but do you have the original one whereas after today it will be the new upgraded one you would get from swapping with xur?

Nice but do you have the original one whereas after today it will be the new upgraded one you would get from swapping with xur?

As i got it last night it should be the pre-upgrade version. Realised what i did when i re-read this thread last night!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

no problem... so now if I have the exotic bounties for weapons, you don;t have to actually do them to get them??? I am confused...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

no problem... so now if I have the exotic bounties for weapons, you don;t have to actually do them to get them??? I am confused...

Yes you still have to do them but you receive the better version exotic instead of getting the exotic and having to upgrade it through xur.. Hope it makes sense

No worries dude. I totally forgot about that as well. Was a breeze in the end with all the upgraded solar weapons. Totally different to the lvl 26 run we did