Iron Banner returns

TigerBurge

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get as many 6-fireteam iron banner games together as possible. I think we could level up and enjoy the week of IB far more than playing with randoms.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'd like to get as many 6-fireteam iron banner games together as possible. I think we could level up and enjoy the week of IB far more than playing with randoms.

Sounds good to me as well. Shame we can't get Bees on it, that would be interesting! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Noticed that the gauntlets went up to light level 36, might be of use to some people?

That would help me for both characters i have so might need to give it a bash if I'm on this week.

These events to be of any use to me need to last longer than a week unfortunately.

Chest piece at 33 why?

Imo its down to the selection of people that do play this game for the best part on PvP to satisfy their needs. Yes, they can get crucible 33 light pieces but I'm guessing they may have different perks?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Only thing i like the look of is Timurs Lash. But i don't think there's a hope in hell of me reaching level 5 before the end of the event.

Light level 33 chest pce is a joke. Asking people to grind for that over what the Vanguard offers is just plain stupid

Only thing i like the look of is Timurs Lash. But i don't think there's a hope in hell of me reaching level 5 before the end of the event.

Light level 33 chest pce is a joke. Asking people to grind for that over what the Vanguard offers is just plain stupid

I'm actually interested in the chest piece, on the way to getting the gauntlets - just got my Warlock to level 20, outfitted from my vault straight to level 25, and those two pieces would get him to about 28/29 I think. I agree its weird its not better than the vanguard stuff, but the other difference is its glimmer not marks, and I've got a lot of glimmer at the moment

Key to Iron Banner is the ability to grind it in the last couple of days when the 'boosts' get bigger, hoping I might have a decent day Sunday/Monday to do just that

I landed two coins last night and then lost the rest of my matches.

I enjoy PVP, but trying to use only Void damage in there is a joke, my best K:D was .8 and my average was .5

Starting to think that Thorn isn't worth working towards.

Still though, Iron Banner is a ton of fun overall, it seems to bring out all the Hardcore PVPers. It is really weird playing with Level benefits turned on.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Starting to think that Thorn isn't worth working towards.

you are wrong my man... Thorn is awesome... well worth the effort... just ask my 12 year old... :)

I will pay your 12 year old in Legos to finish the PVP section for me  :D

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm 30, was doing ok, all depends on which lobby I hit though. I don't do much crucible , iron banner & bounty challenge is a double incentive for me to stop shooting aliens. However I will bare in mind level advantages, hadn't thought about that, might be need to choose lobbies a bit more carefully

I will pay your 12 year old in Legos to finish the PVP section for me  :D

NICE TRY, but with the new share play on PS4, and my son having a paypal set up for this purpose, he will gladly take care of your PVP issues...:) it cost me a pretty penny...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm 30, was doing ok, all depends on which lobby I hit though. I don't do much crucible , iron banner & bounty challenge is a double incentive for me to stop shooting aliens. However I will bare in mind level advantages, hadn't thought about that, might be need to choose lobbies a bit more carefully

Yea, I made 49 points towards the 500 I need in Iron Banner last night.

The crappy part is that the loss of points doens't seem to be based on what match you are in. So if you have a great match, and then a horrible one, you will lose points still.

Jsin was saying that Control is the way to go, just camp the A or C flag and wait