Iron Banner returns

TigerBurge

Can your 12 year old son finish my thorn bounty for me please. One step forward two steps back on that PvP mission, although trying to get it done in iron banner

sure can... as long as you have great void weapons... ie atheons epilogue, fusion rifle, etc...:) he accepts paypal... he did from me... he doesn't accept lego as payment sorry... he is a high roller...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I made 49 points towards the 500 I need in Iron Banner last night.

The crappy part is that the loss of points doens't seem to be based on what match you are in. So if you have a great match, and then a horrible one, you will lose points still.

Jsin was saying that Control is the way to go, just camp the A or C flag and wait

I believe it's +5 for a kill and -2 for a death (something like that). So just an even k/d will do nicely. Just get a nice void fusion rifle and lmg. Learn the heavy weapon ammo spawns and camp flags like a bitch. Worth noting that melee kills with your melee ability fully charged will class as a elemental kill also.

Try and use corners to your advantage and pre-firing the rifle before popping out of cover. That way when you eventually have them on your screen the shot will be about ready to go

Got to 140 points for the thorn challenge after a couple of hours play yesterday, level advantages helped as I got in a lobby with a bunch of 25's at one point and was destroying. Going sniper (preadeths revenge) and LMG at the moment. Works better on some maps than others, so will swap the sniper for a fusion rifle at times. Typically just finding a nice vantage point to snipe B, and keep an eye on the clock to be nicely positioned for heavy ammo.

Not so sure about unleashing my warlock on the iron banner though, at level 25 it's tempting to just grind for better gear but can imagine getting my ass kicked a lot

Managed to get upto Rank 2 last night. Haven't got much time this week but want to try and get the gauntlets and timurs lash as the perks do look very good for a legendary primary. May be down to the wire.

Like last time we only had a few iron banner sessions together but it would be more fun to do it in a group.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Managed to get upto Rank 2 last night. Haven't got much time this week but want to try and get the gauntlets and timurs lash as the perks do look very good for a legendary primary. May be down to the wire.

Like last time we only had a few iron banner sessions together but it would be more fun to do it in a group.

sorry I missed you, but it looks like you were busy any way...:) maybe after IB ends...

What's a bit worrying in grinding this is that the iron banner bounties don't seem to be resetting on a daily basis. Hope I'm wrong but I'm sure they didn't reset from Tuesday to Wednesday. That's going to make levelling hard

Since the bounties are the same everyday, if you have one in your inventory from one day to the next then it carries over(progress and all).

Another side effect of the same bounties all 7 days, you actually have to sign out to get a new day's bounties. So no bounty glitch.

sorry I missed you, but it looks like you were busy any way...:) maybe after IB ends...

No worries Ryan, it was my end. It wouldn't let me accept the chat party but got stuck on 'please wait' so couldn't do much about it. I still need 2 weeklies and nightfalls so will def get on with you, just would be nice to achieve the highest IB level if i can!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

No worries Ryan, it was my end. It wouldn't let me accept the chat party but got stuck on 'please wait' so couldn't do much about it. I still need 2 weeklies and nightfalls so will def get on with you, just would be nice to achieve the highest IB level if i can!

that's cool, just hit me up whenever, we will knock them out...:)

If you are on Fri night I still have one of each to do as well.

down to one...:) last minute last night I joined a game in progress to help out... score!!! TWO legendary engrams... doubt they will turn into anything, but that is the first time ever I got two in one drop... and 9 more coins for the stack...