Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

Did the Crota hard cp with Frank and LFG team... Holy crap... What a breeze... Did it with the Titan... Rocked his ass, and was rewarded pretty well... Thanks Frank, you are my lucky charm on Crota hard!!!

Glowhoo shader

Radiant Shards

Last Word

THE MOTHER FREAKING CRUX!!

got back to the tower, and I had a dropped Titan raid helmet!!! Awesome loot drop!!!

We guys need to get in these raids more often...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These lfg sites are fine but for me it's more about who I do these things with rather than getting it done asap, if I'm on I'll join but I dont actively seek groups, there's stuff I would like but it's not as important as who I'm on with TBH.

I remember thinking on Tue it's just after reset and holy shit Franks doing crota already :)

These lfg sites are fine but for me it's more about who I do these things with rather than getting it done asap, if I'm on I'll join but I dont actively seek groups, there's stuff I would like but it's not as important as who I'm on with TBH.

I remember thinking on Tue it's just after reset and holy shit Franks doing crota already :)

I agree 100%. Plus it's about having fun.

ran another hard mode crota with Frank right before I crashed last night... just the crota fight... got the glowhoo shader, shards, and the Hunter helmet... at least I am now dropping raid helmets... doubt I will use them much as they are fugly as hell (minus the warlock one) but getting them for the collection works for me...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

What do you need Bob? I need lots of radiant shards. I have a save point from yesterdays Crota for the last boss if that helps. I'm on from about 7.00 ish till about 9.45 but I could get you started and then leave if it's late

I'd like to try some VoG relic work but midweek is probably not the best time.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ryan has just pointed out it's best to run full raid for max shards but I only have a lowly 31 titan for that until reset. Maybe best to have a stab at final boss if you're around then try full runs after reset?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

31titan would be absolutely fine for a full run , are you sure you mean that.

Key to getting shards is running full raid on every character you can so its always best to start at the start. Also Crota fight often takes ages so more bang for your buck by starting at the start