Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

I want to run the Raid again really bad. Tried last Wednesday night, but we didn't have enough people.

Anyone down for Sunday or Monday night? Normal or Hard mode, I don't care.

PLEASE!!!

I'll probably be able to do one of those, I close Sunday at 10,but can join when I get home.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for a run on Sunday I can stay up all night here as I'm getting back into nights.

Ryan if you know roughly what time your coming on at weekend let me know I can and would adjust my schedule to run raids especially hard.

Want vex :)

I've got a Templar hard save. Really want this done but I need the big dogs. Need as many lvl 30's. Ryan,Stretch,Nev,Mr.Owl. I need y'all today!!!!!

Jason wants in but can't be on until 3pm

I've got a Templar hard save. Really want this done but I need the big dogs. Need as many lvl 30's. Ryan,Stretch,Nev,Mr.Owl. I need y'all today!!!!!

Jason wants in but can't be on until 3pm

I can help out around that time I am thinking... Going out in a bit to lunch and errands, will be in a bit to continue to level up my Titan, and finish the story mode, etc if anyone is down.. Also need to hit the daily, weekly nightfall with the Titan if someone is down...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Shit Ryan. Did y'all complete it the next pass. That one guy on middle kept dying over and over. My fucking luck

Yeah, one or two good solid runs, and we are done... After that we pretty much destroyed in the rest overall... Couple of wipes on atheon, but mostly part to no oracle kill credit etc...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I want to run the Raid again really bad. Tried last Wednesday night, but we didn't have enough people.

Anyone down for Sunday or Monday night? Normal or Hard mode, I don't care.

PLEASE!!!

I'm up for tonight if you still want to. If you don't mind a rookie tagging along, that is, totally understandable if you don't.

Ryan and the Sheez carried me through a couple Nightfall runs, I didn't get much, but it was good to play again. Really excited about this DLC.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.