Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

So much fun doing ToO with Lee and Dids. Got 6 or 7 wins? Ended with the 2 boots, 2 chest pieces, etheric light, and motes. I definitely gotta do that again.

I'll be on Monday if you want another go

So much fun doing ToO with Lee and Dids. Got 6 or 7 wins? Ended with the 2 boots, 2 chest pieces, etheric light, and motes. I definitely gotta do that again.

Thanks for the games Sam and Didds. Also, thanks to Mazz and Dave plumbercrack for having a go!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Finally dropped a hunger on crota last night. Thanks to Ryan and Son, Scott and Bob. Thanks Dids and Ryan for the 32 PoE. I'll be getting back into the groove of things slowly but surely.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Finally dropped a hunger on crota last night. Thanks to Ryan and Son, Scott and Bob. Thanks Dids and Ryan for the 32 PoE. I'll be getting back into the groove of things slowly but surely.

Happy to see you back Chad..:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Thanks to Lee and Bart for the L32 PoE last night. Not as bad as I first anticipated but still a reasonable amount of dying going on (warlock with res was a good choice!). Got an armour core so that's good too.

We discussed upgrades and I think I agree with Lee, focus on weapon upgrades first and treat level upgrades as happy by product. So, that's IB for a week for etheric light....good job I like PvP!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thanks to Lee and Bart for the L32 PoE last night. Not as bad as I first anticipated but still a reasonable amount of dying going on (warlock with res was a good choice!). Got an armour core so that's good too.

We discussed upgrades and I think I agree with Lee, focus on weapon upgrades first and treat level upgrades as happy by product. So, that's IB for a week for etheric light....good job I like PvP!! :)

That was sooo enjoyable last night Dave and Bart. Just a ton of fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Felt bad to leave Stretch and Bart in the lurch on round 4 but I'm glad to hear you guys got it done!

Everytime i turn on now, i have no clue what to do. I have no real desire to do anything apart from helping people through stuff. If anyone wants any help, just hit me up, even when I'm on a different game (most times I'll switch over). I'd rather just play and help against grinding the shit out of it now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Good to be back on for a bit last night. Got the 32 PoE done so another pce of the armour sorted. However looking forward to having a good bash on IB this time around. Me wants all the etheric light i can get my hands on. Plus IB makes for 6 man parties and shennanigans which always a bonus!! :)

I'm gonna play IB but I'd still like to get the armor cores. So if anyone wants to do the 32s sometime, I'm down.

I'm the same sam don't want helmets but hoping stats change on stuff later.

I'll be getting off soon it will be more like Fri onwards.

Really enjoying iron banner so far...goto weapon still over soul edict strangely enough.

Rewards have sucked so far plenty of weapons to others.