Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I'm always fuckin broke.

Still, got a couple of interviews next week, one of which is a considerable jump in salary, so looking forward to that.

Hopefully it all works out Dids... Your current Manager is a giant prick...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

He kept coming back in... I will do what Chris suggested next time...

I only do it when doing high level PoE or ToO. That's why me,Matt and Chip left the other night when doing ToO. To much chatter when going try hard is frustrating

Sorry, I couldn't make it on the raids.. Didn't feel well and was laying down. Hopefully we can do one tomorrow.

Too bad... You missed two Gjallarhorns... And I finally dropped my Hunger of Crota!!!! About damn time!!!

Too bad... You missed two Gjallarhorns... And I finally dropped my Hunger of Crota!!!! About damn time!!!

Nice! Maybe I can get one tomorrow. I just need to do Crota on my hunter and 2 VoGs if anyone is down.

All thees fecking galleys! I have done all I can this week to get it! Apart from 2 hard Crotas! May be next week! When I get it I'm not even going to fire it! I'm just going to retire! Haha!

That sounds like someone else....

Just couldn't resist! [emoji13]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

In your opinion Ryan how do these two weapons compare against each other as I have both and was wondering your views ?

Hunger of crota sucks as Ryan says he'll never use it neither do I ,gjallerhorn is required and works everywhere.

If/ when people are on I could do with running 2x level 32 ;)...not fussed by level 34 this week .

Hunger is great if you dknt have a gally, and it lets you use your exotic slot for something else. Never had a gally so cant compare, but I get by just fine with my crota.

banlol.png

Really nothing compairs to the Gjallahorn but you can make due with something else.

I've heard the lv35 you shouldn't use gyally this week. Found verdict or a solid ldr arc sniper apparently. Could you poss try it as it may be better to do than 34.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've heard the lv35 you shouldn't use gyally this week. Found verdict or a solid ldr arc sniper apparently. Could you poss try it as it may be better to do than 34.

Actually, the fourth horseman is the bees knees for 35 this week...:) and I did watch a video with people mauling him with arc snipers as well...

Hunger of crota sucks as Ryan says he'll never use it neither do I ,gjallerhorn is required and works everywhere.

If/ when people are on I could do with running 2x level 32 ;)...not fussed by level 34 this week .

Hunger of crota so far is ok, as I tried it out a little, but to be honest the jelly is the one to carry if you have it at all times... The wolfpack rounds is what makes it such a beast... I would carry the HOC if I didn't have a Gjallarhorn, but being I do, there is no question... Especially on the higher level stuff...