Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Should have checked this thread first! I kinda wrote a reply to this on the VOG thread.

Anyways, just to be sure you know. I've accepted your request into the FG group, you just now need to upgrade this to clan rather than group on your side.

thanks...:) I accepted it as my clan... look forward to gaming with you guys...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

nice to meet you Ryan, hopefully catch up online sometime :)

definitely... I am planning to jump on as soon as I get home around 2pm or so... I have a football game to attend with my son around 6pm or so (all central time) but will be back on around 10pm...:)

Awesome job guys. It took a while but we got there!

A good learning experience all round tonight i feel. It was nice for me to run as relic carrier with the support of you lot. Plus that Atheon fight could have been so much worse. We really seemed to nail it after a bit of practice.

Love, love, love these raids. They bring out fucking loads of em!

Awesome job guys. It took a while but we got there!

A good learning experience all round tonight i feel. It was nice for me to run as relic carrier with the support of you lot. Plus that Atheon fight could have been so much worse. We really seemed to nail it after a bit of practice.

Love, love, love these raids. They bring out fucking loads of em!

I couldn't agree more Stretch, it makes this game so worthwhile...and to top it off the first 6-man FG Raid that I've been apart of! We need to keep these FG raids going! :D

Forum Signature Test.png

Good job guys! Did you get anything good?

Nope lol

I also managed to dismantle my raid boots from last time, could have sworn they were green...put it down to fatigue.

Great job tho, frustrating at times but really satisfying when we get it done. Really if that planned change drops atheon is gonna be a real mare.

Nope lol

I also managed to dismantle my raid boots from last time, could have sworn they were green...put it down to fatigue.

I felt for you last night Gary, the drops really didn't like you!...at least on the positive side of things you managed to do the jump in a few tries! ;)

Forum Signature Test.png

Good job guys! Did you get anything good?

Shards, legendary engram (more shards), vault sniper rifle and rocket launcher and energy.

I think Chip did well too didn't he?

Forum Signature Test.png

It was my first raid with you guys, and it was awesome!!! Appreciate the spot as well as advice you gave me while playing... Had a lot of fun... Ended up with shards, energy, shattered vault cloak, and a raid Hunter chest piece!!!:) that made my day... Wish everyone would have scored something... Plus a clan trophy, which was a surprise... Can't wait for our next raid!

It was my first raid with you guys, and it was awesome!!! Appreciate the spot as well as advice you gave me while playing... Had a lot of fun... Ended up with shards, energy, shattered vault cloak, and a raid Hunter chest piece!!! :) that made my day... Wish everyone would have scored something... Plus a clan trophy, which was a surprise... Can't wait for our next raid!

Congrats on the clan trophy.  I'm rather proud of mine as well.  Not everyone is in a clan, and not all clans are capable of pulling off the raid, so I feel it's a rather prestigious trophy.  :D  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It was my first raid with you guys, and it was awesome!!! Appreciate the spot as well as advice you gave me while playing... Had a lot of fun... Ended up with shards, energy, shattered vault cloak, and a raid Hunter chest piece!!!:) that made my day... Wish everyone would have scored something... Plus a clan trophy, which was a surprise... Can't wait for our next raid!

Glad you enjoyed it buddy.

Hopefully it'll be a bit smoother next time as it was my 1st time leading a raid and also being designated relic carrier. Also fuck those Gorgons!

Congrats on the clan trophy. I'm rather proud of mine as well. Not everyone is in a clan, and not all clans are capable of pulling off the raid, so I feel it's a rather prestigious trophy. :D

Getting the trophy by far was the best feeling of the night. Just shows what the people on this forum and clan are all about...and some of us have only been here for 5 minutes! :D

Forum Signature Test.png

Getting the trophy by far was the best feeling of the night. Just shows what the people on this forum and clan are all about...and some of us have only been here for 5 minutes! :D

:(

Well, I just double checked my trophies...  I don't have the clan raid one.  I was looking through them the other day and could have swore that I had it, but I don't.  We had a random that I forgot about.   He was really cool and fit right in with us, so I guess I forgot about him.  Bummer...  So, congrats on the trophy that you guys have, lol.  I still need to get it!  Damn.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Just like to thank Mr owl, tiger burge,plumbers, mazza and wapntake..think that's all for doing the nightfal, daily heroic on 28 and then the daily heroic with my 22 warlock....I got the souros regime and also finished the invective exotic bounty.

Awesome now I can eat :)

Just like to thank Mr owl, tiger burge,plumbers, mazza and wapntake..think that's all for doing the nightfal, daily heroic on 28 and then the daily heroic with my 22 warlock....I got the souros regime and also finished the invective exotic bounty.

Awesome now I can eat :)

Glad I can help

You did a fantastic job... No doubt... I am so excited to go again with you guys!!!

Glad you enjoyed it buddy.

Hopefully it'll be a bit smoother next time as it was my 1st time leading a raid and also being designated relic carrier. Also fuck those Gorgons!

That's ok... More the reason to run another ASAP!

Well, I just double checked my trophies... I don't have the clan raid one. I was looking through them the other day and could have swore that I had it, but I don't. We had a random that I forgot about. He was really cool and fit right in with us, so I guess I forgot about him. Bummer... So, congrats on the trophy that you guys have, lol. I still need to get it! Damn.

Well, I just double checked my trophies...  I don't have the clan raid one.  I was looking through them the other day and could have swore that I had it, but I don't.  We had a random that I forgot about.   He was really cool and fit right in with us, so I guess I forgot about him.  Bummer...  So, congrats on the trophy that you guys have, lol.  I still need to get it!  Damn.  

Don't worry I still need that same trophy. Maybe here soon we can get it. Hopefully my schedule looks ok on Sunday or Saturday evening whenever you guys plan on doing another Raid.