Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

If I'm going to keep playing with you guys, we need to resolve the Jason Jason issue 'cause it's gonna get someone killed. I suggest calling jSyn Buttercup.

How about just j1 and j2. Lol

I'm gonna have a hard time slaying minions of darkness while someone is calling out, "buttercup, they're flanking on the left!"

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Psa :The Queens wrath offers up some bountys you can complete for some decent rare guns, the auto rife seems pretty good at 224 damage, have to get to rank 2 from doing bountys (bounties?) before purchasing weapons.

First rank is 1000 points, there is a mix of pve and pvp stuff to complete.

Vendor located behind previously closed doors, behind bounty dude, at top of stairs. Bounty dude sells the Queens missions.

So Chip finally got smart and traded in his Xbone,games and used birthday money and got a PS4. Actually got the Destiny edition PS4. I'm happy to be able game with him again. He just needs a few people to play with. He may send out some friend invites gamer tag is Waraint98.

These Queen's missions are insane. I need some help :P Tried to do them on my own but they are way too hard to solo. Got too pissed off from dying and having to start miles back again.

If anyone is on tomorrow or Friday night or at the weekend and wants to get some done, PLEASE hook me up. I'm happy to join up with anyone when I'm online because soloing anything past 20 is a nightmare.

These Queen's missions are insane. I need some help :P Tried to do them on my own but they are way too hard to solo. Got too pissed off from dying and having to start miles back again.

If anyone is on tomorrow or Friday night or at the weekend and wants to get some done, PLEASE hook me up. I'm happy to join up with anyone when I'm online because soloing anything past 20 is a nightmare.

A work around:

Start the mission and if it's hard, go back to orbit and start again until you get the earth one. The earth one is very easy.

I'll be on over the weekend, so we'll have a go at them. I want to batter the shit out of these

Much love to Stretch and Trevor for helping me get Thorn!! The way things started, I thought our chances were slim to none.

Anytime Mr Owl! It really was an all out war at the end. I didn't think we'd do it at some points. It was possibly the longest mission i've done so far, with the most deaths, meant i only got 4 hrs sleep and i'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Damn i'm loving this game :)

Did a bunch of missions with a guy called xnofate last night, not sure who he is but must be from somewhere in this forums history. Anyone know him?

Oh yeah that guy, we booted him from the clan because he did a prestige hack. So I removed him from my friendslist as well as others. But I guess you never got the memo.

Oh yeah that guy, we booted him from the clan because he did a prestige hack. So I removed him from my friendslist as well as others. But I guess you never got the memo.

Ha I guess you're right, half suspected it was something like that.

Damn booster , damn hacker. Although he does carry me through those Queen missions, his level 27 to my level 23 makes a big difference.