Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Do you ever get any chances during the weekend to hope for a bit? If you can, that's when majority of folks are on and if you schedules ahead of time with some people we can get you through the Raid. How have you been? I haven't seen much of you lately; but like you said you get on in the mornings though.

I am sure most people are on on weekends, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Life is crazy busy on weekends. 

I have been good thanks. I started my own company in June and been contracting since. It's been going well by that keeps me busy too. Most of my customers are USA based on the west coast which is why I am open in the Morning.

How have you been?

Oh cool Pat, I'm more than happy to blast you through a raid provided we get enough to participate.

What times suit you and what timezone are you in?

That would great. I am 5 hours behind you. North American east cost.  

Always down to help with the raid!

That would be swell. 

What time suits you on weekends Pat?

If we have a time and a date I'm sure we can make arrangements.

Thanks for the offer Dave, but seriously nothing on weekends.

I seem to have a very needy family. I don't want to bitch about further

Thanks again

I am sure most people are on on weekends, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Life is crazy busy on weekends. 

I have been good thanks. I started my own company in June and been contracting since. It's been going well by that keeps me busy too. Most of my customers are USA based on the west coast which is why I am open in the Morning.

How have you been?

I've been good. I moved out of Las Vegas up to Utah around the Salt Lake City area. I moved up there for a job offer and so far I have been liking it. I'm also excited about having four seasons again. So what's your company? Maybe I have heard of it since I'm west coast (kind of sort of).

Good games this morning, Pat. That strike was crazy difficult for some reason. Hope you got a good drop.

Thanks. Good gaming with you too. I got garbage unfortunately.

I also got disconnected 3 times which pissed me off because it caused me to lose all my secondary and heavy ammo. Then the ammo packs didn't work.  That may be why I got garbage. It said I had only 10 kills and I know I had much more than that. 

Well, we didn't make it to the end.....we called it a day at Golgorth but that's the first time Gary, Mazzer and myself had got past the relay, so that was good!

Big thanks to Jsin, Matt, Chip and Sam for getting us that far - hopefully we can get further next time!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Bonded with Pat yesterday on the jumping puzzle in The Promethean Code.......finally found someone with my level of arial agility!!  :)

Good humoured and enjoyable, which is how it should be

Oh come on. I make you look like superman. :)

You are  a very patient person Dave. 

So I have been seeing short clips and references to this nquest called "Refer a Friend". How will this be possible for us veterans who have all our friends playing. I heard that once completed you unlock quite a few things. Anyone else seen/heard about this?