Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Me and Charlie did Crota with just one avoidable death a few weeks back. Definitely possible, sword bridge is the tricky bit as we jump that and that's hit or miss. Did you do sword bridge legit?

No,we built the bridge and one went across. The rest went on top of the tower to get them to despawn

Yep, I'll still be playing it and IIRC there a boost facility for one character on The Taken King but I can't remember the details

Edit: it's here in the Infoplosion video at about 3:15 the spark of life

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

The more i hear and see from the videos posted this I'm looking forward to this more than I've ever been. I've been worried for some time it'll only last a week but there seems like a lot to learn.

Pat - really hope you do come on. I think there'll be alot of joining up going forward.

One thing though, no raid news anyone?

Forum Signature Test.png

After playing for two days on black ops beta I will be returning to destiny there is so much more content on destiny with raids , night falls, weeklys,patrols poe and crucible etc . I understand black ops was only the beta version and I'm sure there is plenty more content to come but would it keep me occupied for the 8 months I have been playing destiny , I don't think . Any other views ?

After playing for two days on black ops beta I will be returning to destiny there is so much more content on destiny with raids , night falls, weeklys,patrols poe and crucible etc . I understand black ops was only the beta version and I'm sure there is plenty more content to come but would it keep me occupied for the 8 months I have been playing destiny , I don't think . Any other views ?

Can't argue with that!

Add in the God awful cod community and it's rage inducing nature and it's destiny all the way!

The PvP and Raid shenanigans on Saturday night was brill guys. VoG hard, start to finish. Stretch picked up the timepiece for the first time and Didds...didn't get a vex even tho 2 of us did.

Such good giggles, even trying to keep a straight face when Matt thinks didds shoulder charges him off the edge and its Bartacus!

Good times.

Forum Signature Test.png

The PvP and Raid shenanigans on Saturday night was brill guys. VoG hard, start to finish. Stretch picked up the timepiece for the first time and Didds...didn't get a vex even tho 2 of us did.

Such good giggles, even trying to keep a straight face when Matt thinks didds shoulder charges him off the edge and its Bartacus!

Good times.

I really didn't think we'd finish thst by the end I was almost asleep...Oh I do remember shooting the gatekeeper with word of crota before people left the room :)

" everyone's dead "

Matt" no you guys got this" lol

I might be on tonight, not sure.

I played last night and had a ton of fun with Hardlight and Suros Regime.

Sadly, I can't seem to make glimmer anymore in game. With Bungie maxing out most of my weapons for me, I can't make cash fast enough to upgrade them.

I did max out truth, Pest Control, Suros, Bad Juju, and partially Thunderlord, after that I was broke

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well I got it this morning.

It needs a 17 GB update so it might be a while before I get to play the dam thing

Hope to see you guys on

Ahh, the 17gb update. So much fun watching it snail pace along. [emoji38] Hope to hook up with you soon Pat.

There are a few staples I want to upgrade.

sort of like how I still carry around my Vanquisher!

I can't get away from some of my loveable old weapons too! I don't find much difference yet tbh

Forum Signature Test.png

Good games last night peoples. Blasted through the raid really quickly and got upto Oryx with no problem. Couple of people got good drops including myself!! We just need to spend a night focusing purely on getting the Oryx fight down if it's like the rest of the raid, then it won't be too bad once we have the theory down

Good games last night peoples. Blasted through the raid really quickly and got upto Oryx with no problem. Couple of people got good drops including myself!! We just need to spend a night focusing purely on getting the Oryx fight down if it's like the rest of the raid, then it won't be too bad once we have the theory down

Good job guys! [emoji106] Hopefully raid gear is dropping for everybody.

Forum Signature Test.png