Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Cracking night last night y'all, and Gary hit the nail on the head, nights like last night are the reason I'll be buying TTK. That VoG was probably the most entertaining raid I've ever been in! 

Gary going "what the hell is going on?" every 30 seconds was simply awesome!

banlol.png

Totally missed this thread since i moved to tapatalk. Last weekend's shennanigans were awesome. Back to the good old days. Fuck the game, fuck the issues, it's all about the good banter. Gary needs to get drunk more often (still not buying cod though!!)

I am up for any raid you guys want. I am learning the tricks and shit so I should stop dying as often.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am up for any raid you guys want. I am learning the tricks and shit so I should stop dying as often.

Dying makes it more fun. Hearing Lee's sigh everytime your hear "Guardian down" is worth it's weight in gold!! That holy grail of the flawless raider aint gonna happen anytime soon with Dids in the fireteam!!

lol or with me 

Not sure if you guys knew this or not, but in Destiny, Deadums taught me how to raid

:D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Looking at weekly update looks like iron banner is coming next week.

It states

"Brother Vance is in The Reef, with eyes wide open for the victors. Next week, he’ll compete with Lord Saladin for your attention."

I've got two IB guns I need to get to complete the set, the auto rifle and the rocket launcher. We go on holiday the end of next week so very unlikely I'll get to rank 5, just hoping he ain't selling those 2, but I bet he is

The Law of Sod??

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork