Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

If its the vision of confluence scout rifle you got, I must admit that I have been converted to use these not-so commercial guns as it has a full auto mode and compliments the ice breaker well (in my opinion).

It was the Vision of the Confluence.  I haven't leveled it up too much yet, but I'm really starting to like it a lot.  The full auto is really nice.  It does burn damage as well.  Pretty nasty little rifle.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Think we got one going tonight around 10 est. Then another one Thursday afternoon 3:30 est

if there is room I am in on tonight's... :ph34r: Thursday, I will be at work... but I can do Thursday night, Friday night, etc etc... any way to get going a tad earlier??? (I get up at 2am on weekdays... T-F)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

if there is room I am in on tonight's... :ph34r: Thursday, I will be at work... but I can do Thursday night, Friday night, etc etc... any way to get going a tad earlier??? (I get up at 2am on weekdays... T-F)

Definitely should be room tonight. It depends on when I can get on. I may be able to get on a little earlier.

Good games tonight guys. Raids not to bad with random teleport as long as it sends three people. Happy with my Epilogue. Still want some raid armor

You beat the raid last night? Well done Chris, especially straight after the patch.

Are you saying it may teleport less than 3 now?

Forum Signature Test.png

You beat the raid last night? Well done Chris, especially straight after the patch.

Are you saying it may teleport less than 3 now?

Yea it glitched and only teleported two people a few times

Great job everyone!  I wasn't so confident that we would be able to beat it on our first try after the patch.  It took us a few fails (mainly due to only 2 people teleporting), but we whipped his ass. 

Thanks to Sheasley for staying up late! 

Ended up with raid gauntlets, ice breakers, and the white shader.  Good stuff! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Great job everyone!  I wasn't so confident that we would be able to beat it on our first try after the patch.  It took us a few fails (mainly due to only 2 people teleporting), but we whipped his ass. 

Ended up with raid gauntlets, ice breakers, and the white shader.  Good stuff! 

nice!!! too bad I missed it... I really want to get one in asap... still chasing gauntlets and booties...:)

Great job everyone! I wasn't so confident that we would be able to beat it on our first try after the patch. It took us a few fails (mainly due to only 2 people teleporting), but we whipped his ass.

Ended up with raid gauntlets, ice breakers, and the white shader. Good stuff!

No problem, the wife's snoring kept me up later than the game. Hahaha

It wasn't too bad, it will only get easier as the old non relic squad gets used to getting sent to Venus / Mars.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Good job you guys hope to get at least one raid in this weekend, especially as I'm not back at work till weds.

Would be good to also try get a UK team together I know plumbers crack fancies another crack, oh and it would be a laugh with diddums too :)

I'll hop in when i can. I'm on days today, tomorrow, sat & sun. Then I'm on nights for mon, tues and weds followed by four days off. When I'm working I'm usually knackered so don't count on me, but on my days off I should be good to go!

Jay > I'll look in to it. Always wanted to scratch that streaming itch :)

banlol.png

I'll hop in when i can. I'm on days today, tomorrow, sat & sun. Then I'm on nights for mon, tues and weds followed by four days off. When I'm working I'm usually knackered so don't count on me, but on my days off I should be good to go!

Jay > I'll look in to it. Always wanted to scratch that streaming itch :)

I figured you probably have most of the shit you need from the YouTube channel days.

Would be cool to watch and hear the UK crew.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Good job you guys hope to get at least one raid in this weekend, especially as I'm not back at work till weds.

Would be good to also try get a UK team together I know plumbers crack fancies another crack, oh and it would be a laugh with diddums too :)

awesome... I am down for two guardians this week, but definitely on the weekend as well...:)

I've created the Forever Gaming clan for Destiny, and now I've actually got the game and played some the clan is now active, and I'm the only member.

There's about 7 people in the Forever Gaming group (you have to create a group before you can create a clan) and I think what you have to do to join the clan is go back to bungie.net, go to the Group and then select the group as your playstation clan. That seemed to work for me, but there seems to be no way for me to invite you all in.

I think we get free stuff if we have a clan so its worth doing

We can have a motto and a mission statement. Suggestions welcome.

For motto the only suggestion I have is 'Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast' which is a Red Dwarf reference (UK cult TV series). Mainly because my new character looks like Ace Rimmer from that show

I forgot there's a lot of people residing in the UK. No one has heard of Red Dwarf in Canada, amazing show.

Get involved dude. Would be cool to run a raid with you whilst giving you shit all the time too!