Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

A flat earth would be so much better for our international band of brothers/sister

Only if it is carried on the backs of 4 elephants who, in turn, are balanced on the back of the giant turtle, the Great A'Tuin !! :)

http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

If we could just use WMT time, that's world 'merica time. Oh it's dark at noon where you live, too bad, cause AMERICA. FUCK YA.

Seriously though, maybe we can try to plan something during holidays or weekends when we all try to get on at the same time. I know finding a time that suits everyone would be near impossible, but it would be awesome if we pulled it off.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

We keep getting the odd request coming through to join our clan through the Destiny forums. Now my standpoint is to deny the application until people introduce themselves on here as it's a community clan and not a Destiny clan. But i'm not the boss and i want to make sure we're making the right decisions for all of us

I've been actively recruiting people there. Today for instance I got a nibble from a chap named darthraynaldo, 43 years old, seems like a good dude. I tell them all to come here, but if they opt to go through the bungie group, that's fine. I wouldn't turn anyone away. I'd say add 'em and then start working on getting them to come here. If they turn out to be shitheads, we kick 'em.

What are the usernames?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've been actively recruiting people there. Today for instance I got a nibble from a chap named darthraynaldo, 43 years old, seems like a good dude. I tell them all to come here, but if they opt to go through the bungie group, that's fine. I wouldn't turn anyone away. I'd say add 'em and then start working on getting them to come here. If they turn out to be shitheads, we kick 'em.

What are the usernames?

That's fine with me, so long as anyone else has no issues. I didn't know you'd been spreading the word!

The one i got today was Berndguggi(?). I'll accept and see how it goes

That's fine with me, so long as anyone else has no issues. I didn't know you'd been spreading the word!

The one i got today was Berndguggi(?). I'll accept and see how it goes

Don't recognize that name, but like I said, I've been openly advertising us.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Stretch,

Mazzer, possibly her daughter depending on level, and maybe Wapntake Gary are showing signs of nterest in doing VoG.....and I might jump in again as well.

What's the lowest level for doing VoG and would you be willing to head the team up as we know absolutley zero about tactics? It would have to be a weekend job as me Mazz and Gary all have early morning starts so what is your best time?

Anyone else interested if there's space and I will put it on the calender when I've got a mutually suitable date

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Stretch........

Sounds good to me Dave. Lvl26 is the minimum entry, but higher lvls will def help more.

I'll quite happily lead the group as well. Weekend suits me fine but the earliest i can start is 8pm. I'll see what the plan is for this weekend and i'll get back to you