Advanced Warfare: Whose Pre-Ordered?!

Chookes

Mazz and Gary are off as well. I should get my cop from Sainburys at 07.00. Maybe a cooked brekkie before then game on.

Is it special packs for the early release coz I think I've got the bog standard edition?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I should get my cop from Sainburys at 07.00. 

Is it special packs for the early release coz I think I've got the bog standard edition?

I didn't realise Sainsburys were selling police officers now ;)

I've seen different boxes for the Day Zero edition but I imagine all copies are the same and anyone who gets theirs on the monday and connects to the server will just get the double XP without having to enter in any codes or other crap. 

I put ghosts in earlier to try and get my eye in ready for AW... Jesus Christ it's been a long time!

I play on default 2 sensitivity and I was moving round quite cautiously and thinking, woah slow down I cannot handle so much movement blur!

It's gonna take a few more sessions to get used to, but I'll be honest I enjoyed it. I really need to stop thinking I'm playing Warframe though, trying to run and knee slide everywhere or jump and flykick forwards...

blackops2sig.jpg

I think I'll wait until everyone here reviews it before I make my purchase. I don't feel like dropping $70 for a game that looks and feels like all the call of duties before but with different weapons and maps.

I don't think it will feel like any other CoD. The exo abilities will change the feel. The gamenew game modes have my intrest.

I'm actually looking forward to it. The PvP in Destiny doesn't do it for me. I need something to feed my competitive nature. I hope this isn't another disappointment.

I'm actually looking forward to it. The PvP in Destiny doesn't do it for me. I need something to feed my competitive nature. I hope this isn't another disappointment.

This.  

I like the PvP in Destiny, but it doesn't quite scratch my competitive itch.  I'm looking forward to CoD:AW, but like you, I really hope I'm not as disappointed as I was with Ghosts.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

No idea dude. Have you checked out Hotukdeals?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

Also look at cashback sites, Quidco, Topcashback are the most likely to have something.

H'actually, Simply Games can deliver for £37.85

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-duty-advanced-warfare-ps4-xbox-one-37-85-delivered-simply-games-2037834

banlol.png

Ok so has anyone got any good money off/discount prices for day one release?

Anybody know if Asda/Tesco/Game/Amazon etc are doing any sort of deal as in previous years?

Tesco is £42...but if you have some tesco vouchers you can double up on all games...so i picked mine up for £21 of vouchers and no hard cash. [emoji3]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb