Call of Duty Advanced Warfare | Multiplayer Reveal

J4MES OX4D

More info on scorestreaks:

http://www.theadvancedwarfare.com/aw/scorestreaks-killstreaks/

All the killstreaks in AW can be customized with modules for added functionality. For example, the UAV can be upgraded to scramble the enemy radar.

Every installed module, however, increases the cost of the streak reward. Like in the example above, the UAV normally costs 400 points but adding the Scramble module increases it by 200 points - the UAV now has a score requirement of 600 points before it can be called in.

The more powerful the module is, the more it will increase the streak's score requirement.

Some killstreaks, like the UAV and Orbital Care Package, can be upgraded to work similar to the Support Strike Package from MW3. The "Support" module will make a killstreak retain all points that were earned towards it after death - this way you don't need to start completely from scratch after respawning..

Upgradable scorestreaks that are scaled by their respective upgrades? Hot damn. 

DM9ON.png

So it adds a lot more variety to the game and actually have something to look forward to? I hope it has a opening screen like in CS:GO. Slowly opens the crate and shows the gun...

Yep, I'm weird. 

I hope they have gun game and that randomizer one, they were fun to play when you were fed up of being serious.

PS3 footage

One of the worst gamers i've ever seen, to think that in the comments someone said he should get an elgato  :lol: At least he can look shit in good quality.

Shit he's mates with EL1T3G4M3R! Well that just says it all  :lol:

Question to those who have actually looked up anything about this game.

Do we have a "mini-game" playlist with Gun Game/Infected etc in????

And is the loot drop system a bit like CS:GO with the camo guns/random stats??

That's all I need to know, no more spoilers for me. :P

This is all the modes plus Gun Game and Infected are included in the bonus playlists. 

Advanced-Warfare-4.jpg

Supply drops are similar to CSGO cases as you get a weapon drop with a fixed camo and locked attachments. Each weapon is categorized as either Professional, Elite or Unlisted and have varying stats and attachments. You also get cosmetic items such as exo suits, bottoms and footware and helmets with camo too. There are about 350 different weapon combinations available to be unlocked as well as the standard weapons with customisable attachments and camo. It doesn't appear that the items you receive from supply drops are for trading which is a bit of a missed opportunity. 

AW-Supply-Drop-a.jpg

Thanks James, that's me sold :P

Sad that headquarters is no more, can't remember if it was even in past games but it was all people played back on CoD4.

One last question, Momentum? Uplink is the handball game thing, right...which one is momentum?

EDIT: Oh, I've seen classic playlist. Dah hell is that? Old school CoD?

Thanks James, that's me sold :P

Sad that headquarters is no more, can't remember if it was even in past games but it was all people played back on CoD4.

One last question, Momentum? Uplink is the handball game thing, right...which one is momentum?

EDIT: Oh, I've seen classic playlist. Dah hell is that? Old school CoD?

No problem :)

Classic playlists is the non-exo portion of the game - basically classic COD without the boost jumping, cloaking or anything else attached to the suit. Just like Barebones but it still contains perks and killstreaks. 

Momentum is War from COD 3 and WAW. IGN have got a video that explains it and shows it in action if you're unfamiliar with the mode. Uplink is indeed the basketball mode thingy

HQ lasted all the way up until Black Ops 2 I believe but was omitted in Ghosts and hasn't been mentioned since. Shame because it was pretty good fun but I think Hardpoint is viewed as a priority over it now for the competitive aspect and general continually free-flowing gameplay.