London Meet Up 2014 (former Eurogamer Thread) - pg 29

Plumbers Crack

Has anyone scouted a boozer in the area? I'm only coming for the alcoholic part of the day

Be good if it was between the gig and Liverpool Street station to start with as I need to catch a 9.00pm train back. Can't stop over I'm afraid

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Be good if it was between the gig and Liverpool Street station to start with as I need to catch a 9.00pm train back. Can't stop over I'm afraid

So you need to be at Liverpool street by 9? That won't be a problem dude, Liverpool street is easy to get to. We'll make sure you get there in time :)

As for a boozer, i'm not sure on the Earls Court area, not normally my scene unless it's something to do with work. The best place to drink would be central, especially if places do happy hour on Saturdays! w00t!

At k mates 21st pretty wasted... This is just a warm up for 2 weeks time

Also Dylan just bought a new car so we will probably be coming in that, it's a mini cooper *hangs head in shame*

Im sure it will look better painted in throw-up.

DM9ON.png

No exaggeration, Dylan is the worst driver I have ever seen, some people just aren't supposed to drive and trust me when I say Dylan is one of those people.

So why are you coming down in his car?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Rich is going to meet me at Brixton at 15:30. Stretch will meet us there at 16:00ish. Then we'll all do a quick see-how-drunk-you-can-get in a few hours, and meet you in Victoria and give you big hugs n shit.

Don't be late Rich. No excuses.

banlol.png