Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Reveal Trailer

J4MES OX4D

Or we could start getting all worked up about it when we have no clue what it will be like.

We know that it's an "Advanced Warfare" game with nano suits and super jumping.  That's all I need to know.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

We know that it's an "Advanced Warfare" game with nano suits and super jumping.  That's all I need to know.  

Yeah, that alone has put off quite a few people. I am still intrigued to see what Sledgehammer do and the fact IW aren't involved is another plus for me but all this futuristic stuff ain't really what I'm looking for but we'll see.

99% of the stuff I've seen in the trailer, I wouldn't want in the MP and if such things are included; the balance has to be 100% spot on and I don't think we've really had a COD that's been finely tuned...ever! 

From the official site:

A NEW HI-TECH, ADVANCED ARSENAL AND ABILITY SET, ARMING PLAYERS WITH ALL-NEW EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY, PERKS, AND VEHICLES LIKE HOVERBIKES AND HIGHLY SPECIALIZED DRONES. PLAYERS CAN ALSO CHOOSE BETWEEN STANDARD AMMUNITION AND AN ALL-NEW CLASS OF DIRECTED-ENERGY WEAPONRY THAT ENABLES TOTALLY NEW GAMEPLAY DYNAMICS

Ewww. Me no likey the soundz of dis much

From the official site:

A NEW HI-TECH, ADVANCED ARSENAL AND ABILITY SET, ARMING PLAYERS WITH ALL-NEW EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY, PERKS, AND VEHICLES LIKE HOVERBIKES AND HIGHLY SPECIALIZED DRONES. PLAYERS CAN ALSO CHOOSE BETWEEN STANDARD AMMUNITION AND AN ALL-NEW CLASS OF DIRECTED-ENERGY WEAPONRY THAT ENABLES TOTALLY NEW GAMEPLAY DYNAMICS

Ewww. Me no likey the soundz of dis much

This doesn't phase me at all to be honest.

They have to make changes to the game and story, otherwise they just end up admitting that it is indeed a sports franchise game.

The hoverbikes and shit, as long as its in Campaign, then I could care less.

If they add it into multiplayer, then all they have done is make a Battlefield 2099 or whatever

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

This doesn't phase me at all to be honest.

They have to make changes to the game and story, otherwise they just end up admitting that it is indeed a sports franchise game.

The hoverbikes and shit, as long as its in Campaign, then I could care less.

If they add it into multiplayer, then all they have done is make a Battlefield 2099 or whatever

I'm fine with all that wild stuff being in the campaign too, but I have a feeling a lot of it will creep into the multiplayer.  It's got to be such a tough balance to keep the old school fans happy and still progressing forward with new themes/features.  I just really don't enjoy games like Halo or Crysis.  I've always liked CoD because it was about bullets and not lasers.   Even if it's balanced, I'd still prefer something less futuristic.  

I miss iron sights and RDS.  

This needs to go:  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

But you are looking forward to Destiny. It's a SIFI shooter

Destiny seems to be more of an RPG shooter to me.  It's Sci-Fi, not futuristic.  Isn't it more focused on leveling up/creating a character than really focused on the FPS aspect?  

I guess it's just that CoD has always been my go to game for "playing army."  As kids we used to always play "guns" or "army."  CoD has been that for me as I've grown up.  I liked how it was primarily based on gun play.  I might end up loving the new CoD, I'm not counting it out, but I'm not thrilled about the direction it's going.  

A bit of chat from Sledgehammer

http://mp1st.com/2014/05/04/advanced-warfare-different-call-duty-says-sledgehammer/#.U2aHpfldV8E

I don't mind COD going in a different direction but as long as they retain the core feel of the series; it could be the game that gives the franchise a welcome kick up the backside. The gunplay is the essential aspect for me and I don't want it all about funky futuristic shit. 

Would root out campers, if it doesn't stay on for long or past the blast time and not replenished it could be useful, like a nerfed oracle

It COULD be used for that, but I have a feeling it would be used BY the campers just like the Target Finder was.  

Who knows...  I'm just bitching because I don't want a futuristic CoD.  I miss World at War :(  

Destiny seems to be more of an RPG shooter to me. It's Sci-Fi, not futuristic. Isn't it more focused on leveling up/creating a character than really focused on the FPS aspect?

I guess it's just that CoD has always been my go to game for "playing army." As kids we used to always play "guns" or "army." CoD has been that for me as I've grown up. I liked how it was primarily based on gun play. I might end up loving the new CoD, I'm not counting it out, but I'm not thrilled about the direction it's going.

I'm just giving you a hard time.

You're always giving him a hard time! :)

Hey, you two, another clan wars has started, Bees pushed the button a few hours ago

I saw it. Wish I knew he was doing it I would of waited before upgrading stuff