Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Reveal Trailer

J4MES OX4D

How many fanboi's ran out and pre-ordered this POS today?

Dunno but apparently you get sum coooool weapun camooo for cooool of doooody goooooosts if you preorder this game B)

I'm just gonna wait for the reviews and if it scores well; I'll buy it on Steam and if it doesn't, fuck it; Destiny, Battlefield, Knitting, Gardening instead.... 

The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.

This screams Crysis 2 for me. And playing that MP was just pointless as everyone jumped (literarly) around invisible.

They can probably use it for a set period of time (hope so) but this is oen thing can will be exploited to no end and would piss me off.

I see BF5 in the horizon...

This screams Crysis 2 for me. And playing that MP was just pointless as everyone jumped (literarly) around invisible.

They can probably use it for a set period of time (hope so) but this is oen thing can will be exploited to no end and would piss me off.

I see BF5 in the horizon...

I hope that 99% of the stuff in the trailer doesn't get included in the actual MP. 

Photoshop out the "Atlas" logo and put in an N7 logo and I would be all over this

MASS EFFECT WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Look.

Everyone here (and I mean EVERYONE) has complained at least twice in their lifetime that CoD needs some new direction and that it's the SSDD.

You know what this futuristic setting is? A new direction.

While you may not exactly like that it's treason on new, unexplored ground, hey...It's kind of your fault. :lol:

Maybe lasers and exoskeletons are what the series needs to become "fresh" again.

Remember, people were hesitant to embrace the modern warfare setting, sayin "it wasn't CoD"...and it launched and entire genre.

Anyone wanna take a stab at what this weapon could be?

20140502-082209-620x400.jpg

It kind of looks like the G38C from Mw3

DM9ON.png

Look.

Everyone here (and I mean EVERYONE) has complained at least twice in their lifetime that CoD needs some new direction and that it's the SSDD.

You know what this futuristic setting is? A new direction.

While you may not exactly like that it's treading on new, unexplored ground, hey...It's kind of your fault. :lol:

Maybe lasers and exoskeletons are what the series needs to become "fresh" again.

Remember, people were hesitant to embrace the modern warfare setting, sayin "it wasn't CoD"...and it launched an entire genre.

Anyone wanna take a stab at what this weapon could be?

20140502-082209-620x400.jpg

It kind of looks like the G38aC from Mw3

DM9ON.png

Site launched http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare

COD:AW is set in the year 2054 according to Gameinformer who also posted this:

The year is 2054, and the world has suffered an attack on its militaries around the world. Jonathan Irons (Kevin Spacey) is the founder and president of the world’s largest private military corporation, Atlas Corporation, and you are one if its advanced soldiers.

And this might be CoDs new direction. But they can go there without me. If i wanted to play Halo or Crysis, I'd put it in.

3d2412f0f90b36541df018872d6d6d5d8a51fb4a

Site launched http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare

COD:AW is set in the year 2054 according to Gameinformer who also posted this:

The year is 2054, and the world has suffered an attack on its militaries around the world. Jonathan Irons (Kevin Spacey) is the founder and president of the world’s largest private military corporation, Atlas Corporation, and you are one if its advanced soldiers.

Wow...I still can't believe they got Kevin Spacey...

Here's hoping they give him some good dialogue.

DM9ON.png

And this might be CoDs new direction. But they can go there without me. If i wanted to play Halo or Crysis, I'd put it in.

So if the game turns out great and everyone is "oh best thing ever" because its future set your out?

I was going to say G36C. The part above where the stock is attached (name?) has a different angle though and the bolt handle sits in a different place... Probably not a gun that exists irl, maybe it's based on it.

I don't think people want new direction I think people want less bullshit. What they need to remember is less is sometimes more. A quality product is all I want.

Plus I don't like change. The thing I love about CoD is that it has still had the same feel as it did when I started play CoD 3. Yes they have made small changes but it has still felt the same

I'd only buy it if that's all the majority of my PS4 friends played. With cross game chat, I don't know if it will even matter. I really don't like futuristic games.

I'm with you Mike, there has been times where everyone is playing CoD and I'm on some random indie game. Thanks to cross game chat I can socialize and not play that shit.

Some multiplayer speculation/leak

Where's the dislike this button?

Everything he said sounds horrible tbh... The 1 main thing I hated about the halo franchise was the whole jumping around business...

blackops2sig.jpg

Where's the dislike this button?

Everything he said sounds horrible tbh... The 1 main thing I hated about the halo franchise was the whole jumping around business...

Exactly.  He mentions super jumping, then goes on to say it's bring back the CoD 4 day, whooo!   Uh... did you even play CoD 4?  I'm not very excited about the direction this game is going.  I still hope it's good, but I'm seriously doubting it so far.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I think that guy is just using pure guesswork in the hope he's right to make himself seem...er right in the future. Complete speculation but I'd hazard a guess and say that may not be too far off what we might get but that's not because he's getting 'leaks', he's just basically stating what could be the blatant obvious :lol:  

If they do go for this 'super jump' thing and all that mumbo jumbo; the maps will have to be more about the vertices as well as the horizontal layout. I can just see it now; everyone just jumping about acting like twats. They better limit the jumps where you have to recharge to be able to do a super jump again like the dash function in Titanfall.

If all this is true; Sledgehammer have opened themselves to a whole new level of shit and they are gonna have their work cut out trying to balance all of their additions. Even just 1 OP thing could really fuck this game up.