Holy Shit 1.0

1.0 is on stable tomorrow 7/25! It's been 12 years of Alpha, shall we @Diddums @GazzaGarratt @Plumbers Crack @crispymorgan @RenFengge @Tar-Eruntalion @Greboth @Ajay @phil bottle?

Had a couple of hours last night, died a few times and got evicted by Americans. The game looks a million times better, but my poor little GPU feels it. Might hafta turn the quality down a bit. booo. 

It feels much more in depth and grown up,  and I'm looking forward to getting pissed tonight and getting stuck in again. 

banlol.png

Do you think its worth expanding of creating multiple home bases? Just may help for when people join at different times. The start was much rougher than I expected tbh! But i'm sure as some food elements have been unlocked that it will become slightly easier in some ways perhaps. I do think a central horde base is a great shout though so we can all help each other survive 😅

Love the look of storage boxes now. Looking forward to seeing what new shapes are about for the building side of things. The new armour sets are looking class.

Really hope I can work out why I was getting disconnected so much. I will reset my router when i can to see if that is the issue.

Forum Signature Test.png