Gaming in 2024

There are quite a few that I am interested in this year however I think I will have to be selective or wait for things to drop in price this year with everything that's going on at home, a few of the notable games for me -

- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

- Stalker 2

- Star wars outlaws

- Suikoden 1 & 2 remaster

- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2

Luseth.png

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

There are quite a few that I am interested in this year however I think I will have to be selective or wait for things to drop in price this year with everything that's going on at home, a few of the notable games for me -

- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

- Stalker 2

- Star wars outlaws

- Suikoden 1 & 2 remaster

- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2

Oh yeah, great shout, Vampire M Bloodlines 2 will hopefully finally release too 🥰

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Being brutally honest, I need to remind myself what actually comes out this year! 😅 I would love for Destiny 2's conclusion to the Light and Dark saga to be epic as its been 10 years of Destiny and a very good game most of us have played for years doesn't go crap overnight. Would love to just chill and enjoy the different activities on it with others like we used to do.

I'm likely to go back and look at my back catalogue and try and complete some games thoroughly too. Do we know if any of the early access games we've played over the past few years are getting big updates? Would love it if Valhalla got one.

I'm off to check 2024 game releases...

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I believe they called it Squadron 42 because that's how many years it was going to be before it's released. All jokes aside, that is a game i've been looking forward to for a while.

I feel like there's a lot a space type games coming out and i'm a bit spaced out.....as usual haha

I was looking forward to Skull and Bones but that games had so many setbacks i'm not sure how it will turn out. South Park Snow Day looks great, plus it's four player co-op which could be great fun. Loved the previous two games.

There's a couple of other games but not sure titles or dates have been released yet so will keep my mouth shut haha

For me I think it’s going to be a year of catching up on my backlog of games! There aren’t too many games confirmed to release in 2024 that I’m excited about, off the top of my head it’s these: 

- The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered

- Hellblade 2 

- Avowed

- Star War Outlaws

Suggestions are that the Indiana Jones game will release this year, but I’lol believe it when I see it! There’s also still a lot of games releasing that we didn’t even know yet, so here’s hoping it’ll be another great year! 

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

I forgot about Avowed!

I don't really understand the last of us 2 remaster though, can I ask what interests you about picking it up?

It’s one of my favourite games of all time, any excuse to playthrough it again is great plus it’s only £10 if you already own the original game. 

I’m also really excited for the new No Return mode they are adding, their take on the Rogue Like genre. I love the gameplay on TLOU2 and think it will suit the Rogue like genre well! 

I've don't think I could name 3 games coming out this year so I'll just see what drops. I'm mostly planning on playing older games - currently going through Uncharted 4 again, then will probably do Monster Hunter World and after that it'll be No One Lives Forever, Metal Gear Solid Master Collection version and then the PC decompile of Zelda Links Awakening. I've even got Blade Runner installed to go through again at some stage. Looking forward to saving another £300 on not buying new games!