Logitech G Astro A50 X Headset

GazzaGarratt

OMG new version in white. Finally.

The switch sounds useful if you play an array of games across all platforms. Not for everyone but then again Astros aren't for everyone. Really keen to hear feedback on this to see what Logitech have done and if its worth the wait. They've been the best on the market for me for years. Still win me over the Steel Series 7P version because it doesn't take in outside sounds at all. Still costly but the previous ones were so worth the money.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

As we were discussing the other day, my Astro's are 16 year old and on to their third generation of console but being wired they seem to just keep going and going.  But it would be nice to go wireless and retire my current Astro's and de-clutter the bulky set up I have for my PC for one headset to rule them all.  I'm in no rush though so will wait until release and a lot more in depth reviews to drop before deciding.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I love Astro's for the sound but I found they made my ears ridiculously hot.

Greboth suggested a Seinheiser headset and astro mixamp combo that I've been using the last 5 years and show no sign of wear or tear, so I'm all good too.

These do look nice though 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm prolly gonna just refurbish mine myself, maybe mod them a bit. Fucking mahoossive battery, clean them up and wrap or something, I can't justify that amount on a new headset when mine works perfectly fine. Just needs a tidy up.

banlol.png