FG FC - AI Squad Player Names

Lurchzy

• Lurchzy changed the title to FG FC - AI Squad Player Names

French lad, Beau Knerr (the k is silent)

Local lass, Maura Less

Not so local lad, Hugh Jass

Not local at all lad, Cal Nash (because he wishes he could play with you but just doesn't)

Jonathan Sins, footballer, doctor, plumber, astronaut extraordinaire

31 minutes ago, TheMuggySpud said:

French lad, Beau Knerr (the k is silent)

Local lass, Maura Less

Not so local lad, Hugh Jass

Not local at all lad, Cal Nash (because he wishes he could play with you but just doesn't)

Jonathan Sins, footballer, doctor, plumber, astronaut extraordinaire

I'm sure we can find a place for you and your friends ❤️🤣

51 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

Prickford and Killmonger are club legends…

Will have to see if we can use those names now, I know they've expanded the Ban Names list quite a bit. @LordBaguette can't have Kill Myself (Kilma Self) this year 🤣

After a bit of discussion during MNF we thought it might be a good idea to name some of the AI players after FG members that had previously played for the club on different versions of FIFA. What do you guys think?

On 11/28/2023 at 5:56 PM, Lurchzy said:

After a bit of discussion during MNF we thought it might be a good idea to name some of the AI players after FG members that had previously played for the club on different versions of FIFA. What do you guys think?

I like the idea - although would love more to get involved too so FC24 could be played on different nights whenever people wanted to, rather than just MNF. Separate question that is though 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I like the idea - although would love more to get involved too so FC24 could be played on different nights whenever people wanted to, rather than just MNF. Separate question that is though 

😄

Are you thinking of a separate Event or just one off nights? The group chat is always open to new people.

15 hours ago, Lurchzy said:

Are you thinking of a separate Event or just one off nights? The group chat is always open to new people.

Separate nights. So far I can only see we can do 'Playoff Nights' when its that time of the month. I'm thinking we do some more tournaments for fun - maybe a solo one but a duo one too as I think you can do 2v2 can't you on FC24?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Separate nights. So far I can only see we can do 'Playoff Nights' when its that time of the month. I'm thinking we do some more tournaments for fun - maybe a solo one but a duo one too as I think you can do 2v2 can't you on FC24?

Sounds like a good idea. I think the Playoff Nights will be difficult games but definitely a good chance to get some more events up. Another tournament would be fun, hopefully we can actually finish one!