FG FC - Numbers and Positions

Lurchzy

After we discussed possibly using squad numbers this year I just wanted to get a feel for what numbers you guys want, and also what positions everyone plays 🙂

Squad Numbers

The Mac (Macca) — 5

James Lacellés (Lurchzy) — 25

Luseth Luseth (Luseth) — 11

Club Tropicana (GazzaGarratt) — 9

Jordie Scott (Jordie) — 8

Roberto Barlos (Findmartin) — 13

Hesa Klakman (Antpool) — 67

Winky Woo (LordBaguette) — 31

Consuéla de Krusti (JamaicanSteve) — 69

Kriess Gdawg (Kris) — 7

• Lurchzy changed the title to FG FC - Numbers and Positions

I will take number 11 if it's free ^_^ I think I left 9 on as it was the default on the last game and Lee made a comment so I kept it 😄

I prefer attacking positions as you all know 😄 ST, CAM and RW I am just @JamaicanSteve when he is away but yeah I haven't played too badly at CB as well in the past so that will be my go to position when playing further back , I'm not so keen on CDM so will probably leave that for others.

Luseth.png

1 minute ago, Luseth said:

I will take number 11 if it's free ^_^ I think I left 9 on as it was the default on the last game and Lee made a comment so I kept it 😄

I prefer attacking positions as you all know 😄 ST, CAM and RW I am just @JamaicanSteve when he is away but yeah I haven't played too badly at CB as well in the past so that will be my go to position when playing further back , I'm not so keen on CDM so will probably leave that for others.

Got a good feeling 11 is free 👍

Always good to have a build for each Attacking, Midfield and Defence.

You did do a decent job at CB last time!

I've always been 9 in real life, every shirt I've had playing or for Rovers had it on but genuinely I really don't mind about numbers for me, all for fun this is ❤️

I'd like to stick to Left Wing and Left Back if I can. I'm also happy to try and make a holding midfielder role too at some point.

We really need to make sure that we all have at least one attacking position and one defending position please. This will make sure we rotate after every 2/3 games and everyone gets to play in certain positions so its fun for all involved. Maybe we'll do some Clean Sheet Medals if I can get my arse into gear with them.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I’ll only be able to jump on occasionally for the next few months, but will be back to normal from March/April sort of time. 

I always wore no 8, as did my father before me 😂

Prefer playing in the middle - CDM/CAM/ST… CB if we’re desperate.

Good idea re the squad numbers. It used to do my OCD in seeing both Matt and Lee wearing number 9! Pretty sure Jordie Stretch and George used to have number 8 too!

Not too fussed about mine. I had 13 for a bit so I will probably keep that if no one else is desperate for it.

Positions. I tend to be either LW, CM or LB. But I do like having the odd go up front or CAM. As Lee said I think its better when we all swap about after a few games.

Updated Squad Numbers & Player Names

5 — The Mac @Macca89

25 — James Lacellés @𝙇𝙕𝙔

11 — Luseth Luseth @Luseth

9 — Club Tropicana @GazzaGarratt

8 — Jordie Scott @jordie1892

13 — Roberto Barlos @Findmartin

67 — Hesa Klakman @Antpool84

31 — Winky Woo @LordBaguette

69 — Consuéla de Krusti @JamaicanSteve

7 — Kriess Gdawg @KriessG