DOGS OF FG

The lab is a lurvley looking dog (one of my favourite breeds), I don't talk about my dog much, partly because she's a pain in the ass and partly because she is a sore reminder of what we lost. My wife bought her as she always had in her head that we would get our first daughter a dog when she grew up. Obviously we lost our first daughter but she got the dog immediately after and it helped her with her grief, the flipside is for me it just reminds me of the little one we lost.

That said she is a lovely dog just incredibly needy, anyway here is our Luna, she is a toy cockapoo I think?

DSCN0088.JPG

Luseth.png

22 minutes ago, Luseth said:

The lab is a lurvley looking dog (one of my favourite breeds), I don't talk about my dog much, partly because she's a pain in the ass and partly because she is a sore reminder of what we lost. My wife bought her as she always had in her head that we would get our first daughter a dog when she grew up. Obviously we lost our first daughter but she got the dog immediately after and it helped her with her grief, the flipside is for me it just reminds me of the little one we lost.

That said she is a lovely dog just incredibly needy, anyway here is our Luna, she is a toy cockapoo I think?

DSCN0088.JPG

oh bro that is heart breaking but your daughters memory will live on in that beautiful doggo

signatures small.jpg

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

DSCN0088.JPG

Can't imagine the pain of loosing a child😔

They don't look like dogs but they identify as dogs😉 

Screenshot_20230714_172500_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230714_172348_Gallery.jpg