FG NFL 2023 Fantasy League

Antpool84

So now that the NFL draft has taken place we can start looking forward to the next NFL season, and another season of FG NFL Fantasy Football!! Laat year we managed to get a few of us involved and overall it was a success, with @jordie1892 winning the inaugural season. It would be great to get a few more FGers involved along with last years players, so if you're interested please comment and I can start getting this years league set up 🙂 If it is your first time I will be adding some guides to the thread to give everyone some info 😊

@GazzaGarratt @Lurchzy @jordie1892 @Findmartin @Plumbers Crack @Baabcat @G_dub52 @techno @Misneach_ hope you guys are up for joining again 😁😁

I'll happily get involved again, definitely was enjoyable last time round. I'd suggest a quick poll for 2 or 3 dates for official draft timing which asks everyone to select ALL dates they can make and because its so far in advance we should be all or nearly everyone there.

It would be nice to get a few more involved this year if they want to - @Ally @TigerBurge @Jason @BO7H B4RRELS @Riff Machine  spring to mind. If anyone else is keen on joining, even to just help their understanding on NFL, its a good way to get involved in something at FG and maybe pick up a few things along the way.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 5/11/2023 at 12:37 PM, Antpool84 said:

So now that the NFL draft has taken place we can start looking forward to the next NFL season, and another season of FG NFL Fantasy Football!! Laat year we managed to get a few of us involved and overall it was a success, with @jordie1892 winning the inaugural season. It would be great to get a few more FGers involved along with last years players, so if you're interested please comment and I can start getting this years league set up 🙂 If it is your first time I will be adding some guides to the thread to give everyone some info 😊

@GazzaGarratt @Lurchzy @jordie1892 @Findmartin @Plumbers Crack @Baabcat @G_dub52 @techno @Misneach_ hope you guys are up for joining again 😁😁

Ok, there is only a month and a half now until the new NFL season, so its time I get this all set up 😊 

So far we have:

Me

@GazzaGarratt

@Lurchzy

@techno

@Plumbers Crack

@Baabcat

@G_dub52 @Findmartin and @Misneach_ are you guys in again for this season? Would also like to get some new guys in too and expand our league a little 😊 just stick your names in the thread and I can add you in 🙂

I have now rolled the app over for the upcoming season, so the next step is setting our draft date!!! The NFL season starts on 8th September so ideally we need to have the draft a couple of weeks before that 🙂

Here is a link to the app if anyone needs it 🙂

GpY4a3iXLEFVmqn0LOInPe77rmvppzoihrQIoGJW
PLAY.GOOGLE.COM

Start a league today with your friends, family, or co-workers

If you want to join for the new season we have a whatsapp group for the league so @GazzaGarratt should be able to add you to that.

Although it currently says the league is filled i can update the number of teams in the league, but we always need an even number 🙂

We had a great season last year considering it was our first time  and hoping for a another good one this year 🙂

3 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

DRAFT DATE!!!

I'm thinking a weekend afternoon or evening would be best for everyones availability, maybe a friday night? What do you all think?

For me Friday to Sunday is fine, how close to the season do we have to leave it? 

8 minutes ago, techno said:

For me Friday to Sunday is fine, how close to the season do we have to leave it? 

I think as long as we have it at least a couple of weeks before the season starts it allows for any trades and picking up free agents before the season starts. 

13 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

I’m 9 hours ahead, so will have to get up in the very early hours for the draft. Friday or Saturday definitely makes that easier for me!

Have you moved Jordie? You were in the UK iirc

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

12 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

I’m 9 hours ahead, so will have to get up in the very early hours for the draft. Friday or Saturday definitely makes that easier for me!

No probs at all. Ok, so i think we will deffo do a friday or saturday then. @GazzaGarratt can i have bit of help getting a poll on here for potential dates please dude 😁😁

5 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

I moved to Australia a couple months ago! 

**Check Notes** Reason 324 for why a PPR is the best thing on the planet to update 😘

2 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

No probs at all. Ok, so i think we will deffo do a friday or saturday then. @GazzaGarratt can i have bit of help getting a poll on here for potential dates please dude 😁😁

Yeah sure thing, its just a new topic but where it says 'Topic' you can click it to switch to Poll. Let me know what dates and times you want and I can help get it up for you.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah sure thing, its just a new topic but where it says 'Topic' you can click it to switch to Poll. Let me know what dates and times you want and I can help get it up for you.

Thats awesome, thanks dude. ill get it set up and pop a link to it in here and on the whatsapp group.

@GazzaGarrattHave you had any joy trying to get some more peeps involved?