Trophy hunting Thread

Not sure if it interests anyone but I know Lee has taken a little interest in trophies at the moment and obviously we have Bones who seems to have every trophy ever ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

But I thought it might be good to chat about them somewhere, maybe we could look at playing a game at the same time or if say we are playing a game Bones already has completed we can pick his brains for tips etc? ^_^

Luseth.png

ย 

ย 

I can appreciate that, there are loads of little easy one's to get that I am sure Bones can attest to, most of the games I have picked them up in are quite big games and it just encourages you to see all aspects of the game or pick up everything. I try not to follow guides but I do check the trophies beforehand and if there are collectibles in a game then it just encourages you to explore every nook and cranny when you play a game.

Luseth.png

ย 

ย 

Yeah, love the idea @Luseth! Over time I've wanted to use the 'Solved' feature we have here when people ask questions but probably would require a little change to have a subforum as an FAQ styled section. It works on regular topics too so I think we start here and see what pops up and go from there.

ย 

I've moved back to Everybody's Golf and working through that now as I went back to get the Platinum on Astrobot recently. Trying to build momentum and have more fun on existing games i've bought is my plan first but I know i'll get sidetracked soon by a massive long RPG game like the Witcher or somethingย ๐Ÿ˜…

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, love the idea @Luseth! Over time I've wanted to use the 'Solved' feature we have here when people ask questions but probably would require a little change to have a subforum as an FAQ styled section. It works on regular topics too so I think we start here and see what pops up and go from there.

ย 

I've moved back to Everybody's Golf and working through that now as I went back to get the Platinum on Astrobot recently. Trying to build momentum and have more fun on existing games i've bought is my plan first but I know i'll get sidetracked soon by a massive long RPG game like the Witcher or somethingย ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

I might have to pick up that Everybody's Golf, it looks quite good!

Music to my ears.

A thread like this can always be used for when you need help or a co-op partner for a game or stuck on a trophy and need assistance on how or ways to achieve a trophy you're have difficulty with.

At the moment I'm working my way through dying light 2 which I've made a little mistake which will result in doing some bits in new game+ but will explain that in my PPR when I get the plat.

Some of the quick plats on the store are fun mostly nostalgia on how they look and play.

slamminbones.png

5 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Music to my ears.

A thread like this can always be used for when you need help or a co-op partner for a game or stuck on a trophy and need assistance on how or ways to achieve a trophy you're have difficulty with.

At the moment I'm working my way through dying light 2 which I've made a little mistake which will result in doing some bits in new game+ but will explain that in my PPR when I get the plat.

Some of the quick plats on the store are fun mostly nostalgia on how they look and play.

ย 

Oooo yes keep us updated on dyling light 2, it is in my backlog and certainly something I am looking forward to playing ๐Ÿ™‚ย And when I get to it any co-op stuff we can help each other out with and whatnot too.

Luseth.png

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, Luseth said:

ย 

Oooo yes keep us updated on dyling light 2, it is in my backlog and certainly something I am looking forward to playing ๐Ÿ™‚ย And when I get to it any co-op stuff we can help each other out with and whatnot too.

No co op trophies per say but only 1 online trophy which is kill 100 zombies in a lobby with 2 other players.

Most trophies are straight forward.

slamminbones.png