Having a tooth out >.<

Luseth

The last couple of days my mouth has been plagued by a bad tooth, for the first time I have to have one pulled out at the dentist, as it's a wisdom tooth they don't think it's worth repairing and best to get rid as it is affecting the tooth next to it.

I really really do not like the dentist so I am kind of dreading it (though I have been told it's not too bad).

But yeah just wanted to say I really don't like the dentist!

Luseth.png

I had one wisdom tooth removed in 2017 and although it was a bit daunting, it actually turned out to be fairly routine in the end. Painkillers for a few days after were needed and you have to keep the wound clean with salt water but aside from that, it was a pretty simple procedure and I've had longer hygienist appointments before! 

31 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I had a wisdom tooth out a couple of years ago, horror story, so I won't scare you by relaying it here 😅

Go on Uncle Phil tell me a story, and don't leave out any grissle. 

When was it? And did it happen in the UK? 

Also was it an actual dentist? Not a butcher in Yugoslavia or something.... 

Ah man, I feel for you @Luseth. I've not been too bothered about Dentists but if I had to get a tooth pulled out I can feel my stomach going a little sick already 😅

I think we were speaking a little about it last night online - have you had it out now as I think you said were awake when they had to do it?! I'd want to be awake too as I don't like the idea of being put to sleep, but i'd want to feel absolutely NOTHING in return 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yeah it was out, its why i wasnt too chatty as it is all a bit tender! It was worse as I went in all tense and by the end of it was shaking, it certainly has not helped how I feel about going to see a dentist.

It was uncomfortable and they did have to numb me up again part way through. Just need to heal up now ^_^

That said the dentist i had was pleasant and even got chatting about video games to help me calm down a bit afterwards

Luseth.png