Scorestreaks or Killstreaks?

GazzaGarratt

Do you prefer Killstreak or Scorestreak?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On Modern Warfare 2 you can switch between using Scorestreak and Killstreak so which one do you prefer using and why?

Post your reason below 👇

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Used to do Killstreak all the time but let's face it - now that we have a choice and I am an absolute objective scoring whore then there was only one answer.

Scorestreaks are definitely the way to go.  It’s less important if you just play tdm but objective games modes scorestreaks are the only way.  Though given the score is basically the same as kills in TDM it makes you wonder why it’s not scorestreaks as default.

I just wish they’d have brought back the perk that allows streaks to count to other streaks.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

48 minutes ago, Greboth said:

I just wish they’d have brought back the perk that allows streaks to count to other streaks.

The air would be constantly filled with air support then I guess. 

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Scorestreaks are definitely the way to go.  It’s less important if you just play tdm but objective games modes scorestreaks are the only way.  Though given the score is basically the same as kills in TDM it makes you wonder why it’s not scorestreaks as default.

What perk is that? 

I do the score. I see no reason to do kills as things like assists, DDOS, ammo crates would also count even in tdm. 

To make KS worth it, the should also the KS to stack for your next streak which is what I think you are talking about. It shouldn't count for Points as those are so easy to get. 

52 minutes ago, Greboth said:

In MW2019 it was Kill Chain.

Yeah Kill chain was good. 

Pointman from MW19 turned your Killstreaks to Scorestreaks. 

A match of Kill Confirmed or Grind was helluva OP with it on Shipment. 

Even with a few kills and some tags, you could get a VTOL or Chopper extremely easily. 

33 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I didn’t even know there was an option to swap 😂 where is this option?

Tbh, I didn't either until I played it for 2-3 weeks and one of the guys said you could do it.

Its when you create a class so you are on the 'Weapons' Tab. Then press R2 (RT on XBox) and you can switch it there.

On 2/12/2023 at 7:48 PM, James5497 said:

I definitely use score streaks, comes in handy when you're only getting assists because your playing with kill stealing bastards 🤣

Well, maybe I should give it another go.  With 6500+ kills in total I have 2300 assists..

On 2/14/2023 at 11:20 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Well, maybe I should give it another go.  With 6500+ kills in total I have 2300 assists..

Honestly, I now actually get so many more VTOLs and Chopper Gunners because I'm so focused on the objective that I end up getting more points than most every round. Eventually a streak will happen by doing this. 10 points every 4-5 seconds on the Hardpoint too.