Forza Horizon 4 or 5?

I've access to both of these with game pass, but I've heard a lot of negative stuff regarding 5.  I've been giving 4 a go and have been enjoying it so far, but does anyone have a preference on which is better? 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Both great games, I slightly prefer the Mexican map, but yeah basically what @J4MES OX4D  said goes for me too. 

Oh yeah and the seasons feature in 4 is pretty cool, it's not really a thing in 5 I don't seem to remember.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I fancy sticking my Xbox One on at some point. I'll take a look at the sales for Forza Horizon 4. Seems to hold its value well though atm.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 1/11/2023 at 11:53 PM, phil bottle said:

Both great games, I slightly prefer the Mexican map, but yeah basically what @J4MES OX4D  said goes for me too. 

Oh yeah and the seasons feature in 4 is pretty cool, it's not really a thing in 5 I don't seem to remember.

I've recently bought Forza 5 and it's my first outing on a Forza game but I have to say it's great fun. There is a seasons events type thingy now too so maybe that's new. It's JDM starting from Feb. Some great cars and a fucking shit ton of stuff to do which is keeping me entertained 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

2 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

I've recently bought Forza 5 and it's my first outing on a Forza game but I have to say it's great fun. There is a seasons events type thingy now too so maybe that's new. It's JDM starting from Feb. Some great cars and a fucking shit ton of stuff to do which is keeping me entertained 🙂

It's a great game! 4 had seasons where the map in winter is covered in snow and the lakes freeze over etc 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Oh got ya! I thought you meant seasonal challenges for new and rare cars etc lol yeh it's pretty much daytime all the time so far and a few wet races. It is great fun to just tear around in the sun though. 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂