FG League - Season 3
Posted

Really enjoyed last night's race i stuck with the end pack till about lap 4 then as usual I think I'm a gardener and decide driving on the grass would be more fun but all the way through the race I could see the person in front even if they were a dot on the last lap. 

slamminbones.png

FG League - Season 3
Posted

For most of the race I could see a car in front of me which is quite rare 😂

Had quite the battle with crispy but due to messing up on the hairpins a few times he faded into the distance but hey at least I gained some extra points due to Mike having some of the cast from the fast and furious come to visit him. 

slamminbones.png

FG League - Summer Season 2021
Posted

Cheers @Greboth 😁

First race had a little battle with @jordie1892  only to push my self then ended up coming off the track.

The 2nd race I picked the wrong car should of got a decent position but due to picking wrong had to pit fuel which resulted in losing all the positions I climbed. 

Also love the livery that much thst I will keep using it in honour of team grebones. 

slamminbones.png

FG League - Summer Season 2021
Posted
1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I was gutted for you buddy, I think we've seen you improve over recent weeks so hopefully you can be back in the pack this week! And don't apologise for them, they weren't a bother at all 🙂

My youngest did mention about the language which he found funny with my reply nothing you haven't said before and heard from his room while he's on his console. 

slamminbones.png

FG League - Spring Season 2021
Posted

Really enjoyed last night really needed that with all I got going on at the moment. 

Loved the 2nd race nice little battle with @Lurch  on the last lap last corner tried to take the inside only to drift off into the sunset.

On the first race kept up for a couple of Laps till I thought I might act out a scene from Tokyo drift then to have @Diddums driving like it was Sunday by the time I could pass him when he wasn't snaking across the track it was to late to catch up. 

slamminbones.png

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think you're so close to getting a fantastic drive mate. We're very similar as its just some consistency that will help us out.

Or a rainy track, you seem to fly on them ones 😄

I think I just need to stop pushing my self and slow down a little early on some if the deep corners. 

slamminbones.png

I just can't drive for shit. 

For a few laps was kind of tight between me Lee and James with me and James swapping places a few times but for some unknown reason after I pitted I put mediums on and not super softs. 

After I decided it was kind of fun to play in the gravel and sand a few times there was no chance to catch up. 

slamminbones.png

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy